• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney / So Cal tickets question

disneyworld1977

Mouseketeer
Is there any other outlets that I don't know about in getting the the South Cal City Pass tickets, we are going to 3 days at DL/DCA and 1 at UNI. Seems like the best deal is to buy that package.

Is there anywhere else to buy them? Or just on Disney site or the hotel we will be staying at?

Thanks!

disneyworld1977 said:
Is there any other outlets that I don't know about in getting the the South Cal City Pass tickets, we are going to 3 days at DL/DCA and 1 at UNI. Seems like the best deal is to buy that package.

Is there anywhere else to buy them? Or just on Disney site or the hotel we will be staying at?

Thanks!

I think Costco.com sells it at a discounted price

And DON'T lose your ticket. At guest relations, I was behind someone who lost their ticket (City pass) and they were told that it couldn't be replaced!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter