Disney Snow Globes

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by NiftyJ88, Jun 23, 2009.

1. NiftyJ88

NiftyJ88 Mouseketeer

Someone is selling Disney Snow Globes on craigslist. What's a fair price to pay for them? They do not have boxes.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Peanut&Piglet'sMom

Peanut&Piglet'sMom Mouseketeer

It would depend on which globes you are selling/buying.

Check on Ebay to see what the going rate is.

4. Takodacaleb

Takodacaleb DIS Veteran

Well they might be the ones you get for free from JC Penny so check them out on ebay

5. mbw12

mbw12 <font color=blue>DVC member<br><font color=red>Has

I have a bunch of them that I would like to sell on either e-bay or craigslist. I used to collect them but no longer do......but I really dont know what price I should be asking? Plus am worried about the fess etc assoicated with ebay....would it really be worth it. All you ebayers.....is it a hassle? (i have bougt off ebay a long time ago for halloween costumes, but have never sold or listed anything)

6. Tink-aholic

Tink-aholic DIS Veteran

I have an extensive snow globe collection, and I have bought snow globes off eBay. One had a bubble at the top (when the description claimed it did not). As a collector, I would be wary of buying a snowglobe without the box. How would you ship it? Even Craigslist would be difficult, because how could someone come pick it up and take it home? I suppose you might get lucky with some other form of shipping material, but I don't take mine anywhere without the original boxes.

Most new snowglobes can be purchased for $30-$100 dollars from Disney. Rare or highly sought-after ones can go for more. It also depends upon whether or not they are musical, light up, have movement, or any combination. I also would never consider buying unless it came from a smoke-free home.

Good luck.