Disney Shower Curtains?

zen1

<font color=teal>Had a special encounter with Lilo
Does anyone know if they sell Disney Shower Curtains at the Parks? I know they have them for sale on online, but the one I am looking for is all sold out. I am looking for a Finding Nemo shower curtain.

I bought mine at DTD a couple of years ago. They have a home shop there with lots of bath items.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that the home shop is there anymore. I don't remember seeing any shower curtains in the World of Disney, but there might have been some there in the home room. Good luck!

Thanks everyone, but I was hoping mabye someone is at Disney World right now or will be going soon that could check on this for me( if they would not mind). I would check on it myself, but I have no trips coming up to go to Disney World. :(

at 407.363.6200. They can tell you if they sell them and where. They can even tell you how many units are left at a location so you can decide whether to wait for your friend or pay for shipping.

Good luck and have a magical day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter