• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIsney show bloopers.

Dancenash said:
I was there when poor Ms Potts fell over. One other time Lumiere Flame fell off his hand.

lolol lololololololololololol thanks to who ever sent that video.

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :laughing: :dancer:

Back when I used to work Camp Minnie-Mickey attractions, we had some moments. One time, I was in the Pocahontas theatre during her show. There's a part in the show in which a duck crosses the stage, stops to eat for a moment and exits. Well, the duck didn't exit. The annoucement came on that the performance was being delayed while the animal trainers tried to get the duck back in his cage. He wasn't going to do it. He just kept waddling around. By this point, the audience was in stitches! The next thing you knew, the other 2 ducks escaped, and all three were aimlessly wandering the stage. It was histerical! They ended up canceling the rest of the show, but I don't think the audience minded too much.

During one performance of FoLK, everything was going fine right up until the entrance of the tumble monkeys. Suddenly, rather than go into the scene with Timon talking, the music kept vamping while the tumble monkeys bounced. After a minute or two of that, they announced the show was canceled. I found out later that they were having sound issues.

I puppeteer now for Voyage of The Little Mermaid. There was one performance we did in which at the end of "Under the Sea" the scrim didn't come down, and then the house lights came on without warning. It was a feeling of "ack! They can see us!"

If you want to try something fun, try videotaping "Under the Sea" with your nightvision on so you can see the performers. Some of them can tell when someone has his nightvision on because of the little light on the camera and will do funny things like wave at you or do silly dances. :)

Do not, however, have your regular camera light on though! Not only does it blind the performers, it ruins the show for others.

Back in the late 90's in HOP Lincoln fell flat on his face when he stood up.
People gasped and were very worried as if he was real.

(I do know a few grownups who refuse to believe the presidents aren't real)

vacationwoman said:
Back in the late 90's in HOP Lincoln fell flat on his face when he stood up.
People gasped and were very worried as if he was real.

(I do know a few grownups who refuse to believe the presidents aren't real)

I believe I saw a clip of that on American's Funniest Videos. But it didn't win.

AngieBelle said:
Back when I used to work Camp Minnie-Mickey attractions, we had some moments. One time, I was in the Pocahontas theatre during her show. There's a part in the show in which a duck crosses the stage, stops to eat for a moment and exits. Well, the duck didn't exit. The annoucement came on that the performance was being delayed while the animal trainers tried to get the duck back in his cage. He wasn't going to do it. He just kept waddling around. By this point, the audience was in stitches! The next thing you knew, the other 2 ducks escaped, and all three were aimlessly wandering the stage. It was histerical! They ended up canceling the rest of the show, but I don't think the audience minded too much.
I appologize for being OT, but this reminded me, if you haven't seen an animal training show at Pocahontas, you should. It's really interesting! Lots of times, animals like these ducks, who need a little refresher course in "what to do" are in these shows. It fun to see how they're trained.

I have three bloopers...

1. At B&B one of Beast's Toe Nails came off during the first song and they spent the rest of the show kicking it around the stage.

2. Last week at Fantasmic - the indians who row by during the Pocahontis part didn't get around in time and they had to tie up their canoe on the side and get out and walk back stage.

3. The first show for The Voyage of the Little Mermaid last Wednesday, Eric wasn't exactly in que with his words and his mouth was moving when nothing was being said. Maybe it was too early in the morning.

:rotfl2: These are great, I have enjoyed reading.

WOW! You people read my mind. We just got back on Tuesday night - and we saw La Nouba for the first time on this trip, and all I kept thinking was...what happens if something goes wrong? Nothing did that night, but it kept me thinking about it for the rest of the trip...especially watching FOLK. Now I know that both can have "technical" difficulties...and I'm so glad that the performers are taken care of so well. Just thinking about the sheer number of performances they do and knowing that there are just some days that I am out of it at work - I wondered about what if you have an "off" day and your job is walking a tightrope!

On our last day we saw BatB (the first time we ever had time!) and one of the girls lost her shoe, but didn't miss a beat and got it right back on. It was so good that I missed it entirely, but DH didn't.

is it just me our is there alot of mistakes in beauty and the beast.

these are hilarious

Blythep said:
I have three bloopers...

2. Last week at Fantasmic - the indians who row by during the Pocahontis part didn't get around in time and they had to tie up their canoe on the side and get out and walk back stage.

Actually that is what they are supposed to do. One canoe on each side is supposed to dock on the side. The "indians" then get out and head onto the mountain. These same indians are the ones that then attack John Smith and the others.

What you saw was not a mistake but rather exactly what is supposed to happen.

at the end of fantasmic...when mickey appears at the top of the mountain n re-appears at the bottom and "says" "some imagination huh?" he never appeared!

Many many moons ago shortly after Toy Story came out, my family and I were waiting in line to see buzz and Woody. We were next in line and were told that Buzz and woody would be right back, they had to have a "break". A short whille later they came back out and none of us really noticed at the time, but after we got the pictures developed we noticed that Woody had an "accident" of some sort...from the picture it looks like his fly is down and there's a small wet spot in the same general area. If I can find the pic I'll post it, but we still laugh about Woody's "potty problems"...

as we were watching spectro magic one night we saw cpt hook trip and fall on the parade route we were worried at first and then we noticed he was ok

:figment: :goofy: :mickeyjum :donald: :stitch: I just got back from WDW and we were watching fantasmic at the part were steamboat willie comes out at the end in the big steamboat. well the big firework went off for him to come out and he never did until about 5 min after all the other charecters came out.

Hi there,

About 10 days ago we witnessed 2 bloopers, one after another. First walking towards Little Mermaid we saw Goliath's tail fall off when greeting little kids and then the rock on which Ariel sits malfunctioned and she still had a tail and the show from then on was very unjointed. Pity our 11 yr old daughter then came out with those horrible words I never wanted to hear "The characters aren't real are they dad" I was quite saddned about it, but it had to come someday.

Ages ago, I was a tour guide on TGMR. Well, we're coming around to the Tarzan scene, where I'm supoosed to point out Tarzan swinging by. Just as I do so, there he goes sans his cloth. It was all I could do not to laugh-- just sped up the vehicle a little bit.

There was another time when we're going off to Emerald City and Dorothy is saying her lines. Her head is supoosed to turn a little bit when she's saying something like "Isn't it beautiful?" However, we had a slight malfunction and her head turned all the way around--360 degrees. A bit spooky!

EeyoreJMH said:
Ages ago, I was a tour guide on TGMR. Well, we're coming around to the Tarzan scene, where I'm supoosed to point out Tarzan swinging by. Just as I do so, there he goes sans his cloth. It was all I could do not to laugh-- just sped up the vehicle a little bit.

There was another time when we're going off to Emerald City and Dorothy is saying her lines. Her head is supoosed to turn a little bit when she's saying something like "Isn't it beautiful?" However, we had a slight malfunction and her head turned all the way around--360 degrees. A bit spooky!

HA!! :lmao: That is just great!

Well our first blooper happened today. Disney Live! has a new show called Mickey's Magic Show. It just opened in Columbia SC this weekend for the premier of the show. We went to the last show at 3 p.m. today. Near the end, Mickey and Minnie are both on stage. Well, Minnie walked right off the stage! It was atleast 5 feet off the ground! She didn't get up and 2 stage hands came and helped her up and they had to walk around the audience to the side exit. It wasn't a very big auditorium. The sad thing was Minnie's voice kept going and Mickey kept doing his part the best he could. Minnie could hardly walk without the stage hands helping her. I hope she didn't get too bad hurt! But, the next time Minnie came out was at the end of the show during the finale. You could tell the replacement Minnie was not quite sure of her moves and Mickey was helping her out. All of the audience gasped when Minnie fell off the stage, but they didn't stop the show. Luckily, it was near the end of the dance. Sad!

MariaTia2 said:
Well our first blooper happened today. Disney Live! has a new show called Mickey's Magic Show. It just opened in Columbia SC this weekend for the premier of the show. We went to the last show at 3 p.m. today. Near the end, Mickey and Minnie are both on stage. Well, Minnie walked right off the stage! It was atleast 5 feet off the ground! She didn't get up and 2 stage hands came and helped her up and they had to walk around the audience to the side exit. It wasn't a very big auditorium. The sad thing was Minnie's voice kept going and Mickey kept doing his part the best he could. Minnie could hardly walk without the stage hands helping her. I hope she didn't get too bad hurt! But, the next time Minnie came out was at the end of the show during the finale. You could tell the replacement Minnie was not quite sure of her moves and Mickey was helping her out. All of the audience gasped when Minnie fell off the stage, but they didn't stop the show. Luckily, it was near the end of the dance. Sad!
I cant even begin to think about all the kids that thought minnie was hurt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter