• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FYI- shopDisney
More Sketchbook Ornaments are out:

Last edited:
wonder why the womens gray T with gold mickey wasn't up? 😔 maybe it sold out before I got there

wonder why the womens gray T with gold mickey wasn't up? 😔 maybe it sold out before I got there

I never saw it and was there right at 12 PST. Looks like UK had that and the hat that US didn’t. Maybe just different options?

Neither was the shirt I was looking for. Disney Park Blog did say "with select items available on shopDisney"
Interesting that UK had few different items.

Agree, I wished there had been a few more items and does this picture mean no new 50th merch until 10/1?🤷‍♀️

edit: Today’s shopDisney email did say “check back for more collections coming soon”🤞🤞🤞

Last edited:
I was looking for the dark blue hoodie and didn't see it. Did they sell out or will it be one that comes out later?

I really expected to see the magic band too! surely they won't wait til Oct 1 to release that?? 😭

I was looking for the dark blue hoodie and didn't see it. Did they sell out or will it be one that comes out later?

didn’t see it, just the clothing options up there now (boo!)

im sorta surprised that poster sold out. Was it limited release?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter