Disney shirts

2prettygirl

Mouseketeer
So call me crazy but we just bought Mickey/Minnie Disney shirts for the entire family, for our upcoming cruise! Do many people do this? I think it will make for great pictures! :)

About 1/3 of the families actually have matching shirts of some sort. It's very cute.

On our last cruise I was in line for an excursion and there were about 30 people with bright orange t-shirts. I made a comment to one of the dad about how big their group was. He responded "There must have been a sale on bright orange because there are 4 unrelated groups with the same color".
So much for picking a color to find your kids :rotfl:

We wear matching/coordinating shirts on boarding day but that is usually it. Or should I say, that is all I can usually get my family to agree to. This time, I also have matching t-shirts for the girls in our group to wear on Pirate Night since we aren't bringing costumes. :thumbsup2

And yes, we usually see quite a few groups in matching clothing, especially on the first day.

I had shirts made with a photo of the Magic docked in NYC. We wore them boarding the Inaugural cruise to Canada.

We were a group of 44 and sailed over spring break, and I had shirts made for all of us that we wore when we boarded the ship. So, I'm just as crazy as you are!:lmao: I will admit, though, that my teenage son was not too thrilled about wearing a Disney shirt. So, I had the lady that made our shirts make a special one for him using Disney font. It said, "I Don't Do Matching Shirts". It was pretty cute!

ETA: My DH thought he could get away without wearing a matching shirt like my son did, but I told him otherwise. He was stuck looking like the rest of the group. I told him that as "the dad", he had no choice. He had to do what "the mom" said. LOL! He survived it, and I really think everyone thought it was a good idea once we boarded.

Susan

2prettygirl said:
So call me crazy but we just bought Mickey/Minnie Disney shirts for the entire family, for our upcoming cruise! Do many people do this? I think it will make for great pictures! :)

Yep!

We wear matching/coordinating shirts on boarding day but that is usually it. Or should I say, that is all I can usually get my family to agree to. This time, I also have matching t-shirts for the girls in our group to wear on Pirate Night since we aren't bringing costumes. :thumbsup2

And yes, we usually see quite a few groups in matching clothing, especially on the first day.

We'll be a group of 12 all wearing bright yellow shirts of our choosing so the www.PortCanaveralWebcam.com can spot us:cool1:

I had shirts made for 13 on our last cruise. We called it the RAM family cruise....to represent our last names (Robinson, Ackler, miller). The CMs remembered us all week. Everyone stopped us the first day to ask about them. :)

i made matching t shirts with mickey/minnie heads on shirts in shades of blue like water we were chosen family of the day and looked super cute!pixiedust:

I made matching pirate shirts for pirate night for husband, myself, and 3yr old- just something easy and cute, and then will have something to remember the cruise by.

My friends and I tie-dyed shirts for our cruise in August! They said Disney Dream 2012 on the back, and our names. We painted the letters on ourselves in black, and they put glitter paint over it so the letters had a bit of pixie dust. pixiedust: One of the CM's remembered us all week and called us the "tie dye group." We plan on doing the same for our upcoming cruise on the Fantasy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter