Disney ships get Frozen !

So excited!!!! Absolutely loved the movie and we are sailing soon and I can't wait for us to all meet her!!!

Hi, we sail January 10th on the Magic and I am wondering if any characters from Frozen will be on the ship? And Was The Frozen characters only on the ship for the premier or will they remain on the ship for later on? Thanks So Much

Just got off Dream and Princess Anna made 2 appearances and Frozen was showing everyday in 3D and regular

I know it's still a while away, but I wonder if they will still be onboard the Fantasy in April?

For now, Princess Anna will only temporarily be visiting the fleet until the beginning of January. We have been instructed to inform guests not to readily expect her to be around after a month from today and that she will be "returning home to rejoin her sister in Arendelle".

Another Princess will take her spot ( magic spoiler alert: swap wigs, as they say) when she leaves. ;)

I just got off the Dream today and Anna was on board as well as Ariel. We did not have Princess Aurora though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter