• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shampoo

Eeyoreprincess

Earning My Ears
This may seem like a weird question but - does anyone know what brand shampoo is in the bottles in the Disney hotels. Maybe it's the magic of Disney but that shampoo is fabulous for my hair. I would love to be able to buy some in the store!!

Are you sure it is the shampoo? Maybe it is the change in water.

The mix of Disney water and their shampoo is ok; but at home it does seem to strip the oil out of the hair I have left.

Eeyoreprincess said:
This may seem like a weird question but - does anyone know what brand shampoo is in the bottles in the Disney hotels. Maybe it's the magic of Disney but that shampoo is fabulous for my hair. I would love to be able to buy some in the store!!

I remembered reading this on another thread so I found the post and copied it. I hope the OP does not mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmsksirt
The soap and shampoo used at Disney is made by Hunter Amenities, Inc. They are an international firm that specializes in making amenity products for the hospitality industry. They do not sell to the public.

For a time, several years ago, the All-Star resorts used wall mounted soap and shampoo dispensers. This proved to be unpopular with guests. They once again now supply the little Mickey soaps and shampoo bottles.

http://www.hunteramenities.com/

minnie61650 said:
I remembered reading this on another thread so I found the post and copied it. I hope the OP does not mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmsksirt
The soap and shampoo used at Disney is made by Hunter Amenities, Inc. They are an international firm that specializes in making amenity products for the hospitality industry. They do not sell to the public.

For a time, several years ago, the All-Star resorts used wall mounted soap and shampoo dispensers. This proved to be unpopular with guests. They once again now supply the little Mickey soaps and shampoo bottles.

http://www.hunteramenities.com/

Thank you so much for the information. At least now I know that it can't be bought!

Good news about the All Stars. I'm going there in July and will have to stock up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter