Disney Settles in Tram Accident Lawsuit

Well I work in one of the parking lots and I was told that we were the last park to get the trams with doors, and now all our trams now have doors, so that was my reasoning that I made the statement that "all the trams have doors."

Yeah I was also told that they all received the new doors, until I saw one at EPCOT that seemed like the oldest tram I have seen, probably nearing retirement. May be the reason for the lack of doors.

Re: Squeezing in. We just had this happen to us at the local zoo this week. ... And then THREE of them squeeze in with us. It was a mother and 2 children, 1 younger than mine (probably 4) and 1 older than mine (probably 11). We moved over, but poor DD was squished between me and them. I would've switched with her, but then the tram started moving. I was NOT happy. !!
Wait --- a --- minute!
If you remember from the old days when Disney tram drivers announced "Please seat children in the middle with grown ups on the outside" then you could have been on the outside protecting DD from these other folks! I know that the kids love the window seats but ...

I remember another thread about Splash Mountain when a single rider got in and then two more from another group squeezed in. Moral of that story, the single rider should have sat in the seat nearest the boarding platform.

Wait --- a --- minute!
If you remember from the old days when Disney tram drivers announced "Please seat children in the middle with grown ups on the outside" then you could have been on the outside protecting DD from these other folks! I know that the kids love the window seats but ...

I remember another thread about Splash Mountain when a single rider got in and then two more from another group squeezed in. Moral of that story, the single rider should have sat in the seat nearest the boarding platform.

Well, this was at the zoo...no announcement like that. But I would not have been protecting DD from those other folks - DS was on the outside. If I were on the outside it would have been: me---DS--DD---other folks. Only way for me to be next to the other folks would have been for it to be DS--DD--me, in the middle. (There are 4 actual "seats") I did only allow DS to sit there because there is a bar and because he's a responsible kid, no way would DD sit on the outside, LOL. The zoo didn't seem to care, but they also didn't seem to care about the overcrowding!

Next the parking trams will be gone, everyone will just have to walk to their cars.

Next the parking trams will be gone, everyone will just have to walk to their cars.

I don't even want to think about that long walk. How ever Disney would save a lot of money and maybe lower the cost on something or give a CM a raise, anyway something nice any thing would b good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter