Disney Secrets, questions, and fun stories!

here is a tip my family recently discovered. while looking for seats for Illuminations, right buy the bridge from Great Britain to France there are some steps down to a lower section. At that lower section there is alot of plant area great for sitting. At our last trip we sat down there and it was actually not that crowded! hope that helps for some!:)

here is a tip my family recently discovered. while looking for seats for Illuminations, right buy the bridge from Great Britain to France there are some steps down to a lower section. At that lower section there is alot of plant area great for sitting. At our last trip we sat down there and it was actually not that crowded! hope that helps for some!:)

That is a REALLY helpful hint!!!! :hyper: I always have trouble finding a spot for it!!! VERY HELPFUL!!!! Thank u for ur tip! :thumbsup2

I've heard that when you exit the ride and pass the tomb with Master Gracey's wives, there are voices that continue to sing. I've never heard them, but I've been told they're like whispers, so it is really difficult to make out when there are a lot of noisy people exiting. Can anyone confirm this?

For me at least i have heard it. So for this on i speek for my self. :banana:

I've heard that when you exit the ride and pass the tomb with Master Gracey's wives, there are voices that continue to sing. I've never heard them, but I've been told they're like whispers, so it is really difficult to make out when there are a lot of noisy people exiting. Can anyone confirm this?

I've heard them before! :thumbsup2

I happen to have a book called: The Hidden Magic Behind Walt Disney World written by Susan Veness. It has over 600 secrets of Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. If you want hidden secrets, you should look into getting this book. It's really interesting. Some of the things I've heard on this thread and some, nobody has mentioned, so maybe some of you don't know some of the secrets that are in this book. Check it out. :)

I happen to have a book called: The Hidden Magic Behind Walt Disney World written by Susan Veness. It has over 600 secrets of Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. If you want hidden secrets, you should look into getting this book. It's really interesting. Some of the things I've heard on this thread and some, nobody has mentioned, so maybe some of you don't know some of the secrets that are in this book. Check it out. :)

i have the same book :goodvibes

niallsprincess said:

I've flipped through it a few times at a bookstore. My favorite books are the Imagineering guides for the parks, though I wish they were more in depth.

I have both of those books (Excluding the Hollywood Studios Imagineering, I have the other three although.) I agree that the Imagineering needs to be more in depth. It's still also my favorite. I really enjoy concept art. The Hidden Magic book is fun too!

Fun Fact!: The break room in the Tower of Terror is by an elevator shaft. Every time the elevator drops the wall moves and the Cast Members can hear the screams of the guests.

i have some hidden mickey stuff

in MK
  • in the HM :mickeyjum banquet scene, check out the arrangements of the plate and adjoining saucers on the table
  • in the Africa scene of IASW (its a small world), look at the purple flowers on a vine on the elephants left side :mickeyjum
  • while riding Splash Mt., look for mickey :mickeyjum lying on his backin the pink clouds to the right of the Zip-A-Dee Lady paddle-wheeler
in EPCOT
  • in Inagination, check out the little girls dress in the lobby film of Honey, I Shrunk The Audience :mickeyjum

• there aer three HM's :mickeyjum on the wall surrounding Mission: Space

• as you enter the Mexico pavilioncheck out the large block statue on your rightas you clime the stairs-the HM :mickeyjum is right at the top

• in Maelstrom in Norway, a viking wears mickey ears :earsboy: in thewall muralfacing the loading dock

• there are 4 HM's :mickeyjum inside Spaceship Earth, one of them in the Renaissance scene, on the page of a book behind the sleeping monki dont know where the other ones are if you find them, friend me and let me know
in HS

• on the Great Movie Ride, there's an HM :mickeyjum on the window above the bank in the Gangster scene

• at Jim Henson's Muppet*Vision 3-D, look at the top of the sign listing five reasons for turning in your 3-D glasses :mickeyjum and look at the film's finel scene :mickeyjum

• in the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, look at the bell for the elevator behind Rod Serling in the film :mickeyjum

• outside Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, look 4 two HM's :mickeyjum in the rotunda area's tile floor and the hole ride is one big HM :mickeyjum

in AK

• look at the Boneyard in DinoLand U.S.A, where a fan and 2 hard hats form an HM :mickeyjum

• there 25 HM's :mickeyjum at Rifiki's Planit Watch, mickey is in the murals, tree trunks, and paintings of animals

For more info on HM's go to www.hiddenmickeys.org :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum

I hav another HM secret. It is said that near the fastpass place there a place where a big tree used to be. All that is left of it is a ring. It is said that if u stand on the ring during a full moon and say "Leona" three times a figure with a candle will show up at the top window. The figure will only stay for a few moments, then it will walk away. :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter