Disney screwed up my MVMCP tickets!

FatCow

<font color=purple>FatCow is a dude<br><font color
Well, I got my MVMCP tickets... but it's incomplete.

I ordered, and billed for, MVMCP on the 2nd and 7th of Dec '04.

Today I received the tickets, but just for the 7th.

Now I called reservation (via long distance, on hold for more than 20 minutes, and being ping-ponged to several CM, I'm still on the phone after more than 1 hour calling LD from Canada!!!!)

They still can't resolve my problem.

So now not only I'm out of US$107, I'm out for the (approx) 70 minutes calling long-distance.

Is it possible that they sent the ones for the second seperate? They might have put them in a seperate envelope and amiled it a different day.

Not according to them. They claim that I only ordered La Nouba and MVMCP for the 7th. Their 'puter claims that I'm only charged for those tickets. However, my CC statement says that I'm being charged for La Nouba and MVMCP for the 7th AND 2nd.

:(

psi (read: sigh)

Originally posted by FatCow
Not according to them. They claim that I only ordered La Nouba and MVMCP for the 7th. Their 'puter claims that I'm only charged for those tickets. However, my CC statement says that I'm being charged for La Nouba and MVMCP for the 7th AND 2nd.

:(

psi (read: sigh)

I would try calling back, call during a slow time, late very late at night or early in the AM right when they open up. Ask to speak to a manager and tell them you have the credit card statementa nd are willing to fax them a copy of it as proof.

I think you just got stuck with a lousy CM when you called. I have called a few times and had CM's who were totally clueless, but called back 5 minutes later and got people who were so knolwedgeable and helpful.

I'll try again first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks for the advice.

I ordered for 2 different MVMCP dates and they were sent under seperate cover. My CC was also billed seperately. Maybe they didn't look close enough and it was different transactions like mine? Good luck!

fat cow, i know exactly how upset you are. i feel bad for you and the aggravation you are going through.
the next time you call disney, tell them it is long distance and you need for them to call you back, have it on their nickle and not yours. you should do that considering you have to undo something they did.

my problem is similar as yours. i ordered the mnsshp ticket and that came through okay. back on april 30, i ordered the dream maker package for over a week. i got my cc statement on monday and see a couple of hundred dollars credit from disney. i was livid when i looked at the disney papers that came in the mail the same day and it reflected i only had a 7 day stay.
when i called, yes and had them call me back immediately, which they did,and asked about the change. wdw travel co. said i called in and cancelled part of my stay. apparently someone cancelled my package or a cm pushed a wrong button and cancelled me. i never called to cancel...........
even the supervisor i spoke to could not add days back on my program.
i had the special visa dream maker which expired 4/30 and the code is no longer in the system. 4 for 7 program. had to make new ressies....end of story.
hope your situation clears up. i am still working on mine.
raven

I hope everything will be cleared up soon.

With my type of personality, I'll lose sleep over these types of things. (can't help it)

Oh well, life goes on. :teeth:

I use the following number when I make reservations or payments. 1-800-421-3732. I just used it tonight. This way you won't have a 70 minute phone bill
::MickeyMo

Used that number to make reservations and ticket orders too, but for 'problems' like this, I was told to call a different number :(

fat cow, this is the number the cm told me to use to call back on
800 828 0228.
go thru the menu and the cm that answers can help in your situation.
ask to speak to a supervisor as they generally are fairly knowledgable in correcting situations that need immediate attention.
raven
good luck
:cat: :cat:

If Disney won't help you, I'd contact your credit card company and explain the problem. They'll likely take the charge off for you.

Generally you should not use the telephone under these circumstances except for 800 numbers.

Write to them, either snail mail or email.

It should not require multiple communications. If they can't get it right, still commence the dispute of the credit card charge before its deadline (also in writing, this is required here).

True, you are supposed to try to resolve the problem with the merchant/seller/vendor/airline before disputing the charge, but writing a letter satisfies this guideline even thought it hasn't been answered yet.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

You do not have to contact the merchant, airline, etc. first before disputing a totally bogus charge such as from identity theft.

Originally posted by FatCow
I hope everything will be cleared up soon.

With my type of personality, I'll lose sleep over these types of things. (can't help it)

Oh well, life goes on. :teeth:

I know, I'm the same way when businesses mess up my orders, etc.

By the way, I got tickets for the second, but I'm picking them up at the gate. :)

Thanks for all the help and info, guys. I've just finished talking to WDW and apparently faxing my CC statement is not enough.

They want my credit-card company to send the statement directly to them.

Yikes! :earseek:

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is no longer that merry anymore. If it is not because of the principal, I'll just forget about it. It's not even worth my time dealing with this matter.

:crazy:

Dealing with the Credit Card company directly is a good idea in this situation. Let them dispute it with you and make sure you get written confirmation on anything that results.

Oh, btw, the 800 number does not really work because once I talk to somebody there, the CM (out of her kindness, thank you, whomever she was) forwarded me to another number.

OTOH, it 'works' because I no longer have to pay LD charges :tongue:

Did they happen to give you a confirmation # when you ordered the tix? I got one for my MNSSHP tix, but I ordered them in a separate phone call, so they may have put your entire order under one. May be worth a thought tho.

Yup, I gave them my confirmation # and all they see is that I ordered for the 7th of Dec. No record of 2nd of Dec.

Their 'puter claims that they only charged me $107-ish. My CC statement sees $218. :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter