Disney Screen at Cinemark Theaters

Gianfootography

Mouseketeer
How awesome is this!?

I can't wait to see all of these. Maybe not Eight Below, but the rest. Super excited!

I hope they do this again after this event and bring back other classics like Tron and The Rocketeer.
Disney Screen.jpg

Whaaaaat? Why don't we have Cinemark where I live? I'd be all over a ton of those!

I get it about Eight Below. It was a good movie, but so hard to watch!

Bored at work, just made this:
Disney Screen 3.jpg
I guess I could have used Tomorrowland instead of Black Hole but it just came out a few months ago.
Other "Week" titles I was thinking of using:
1. Box Office Bombs Week
2. Not that Bad Movies Week
3. Sorry for the Bad Marketing Week

:teeth:

Just so that we are all clear, I love and own all of these movies.
And the event is real but this entry I made up.

Going through the one closest to me. Don't see anything for Disney yet, but they're playing "Gremlins" today. Nice.

OK, now you're forcing me to find a Cinemark theater and see The Black Hole.
@supernova, my last post with The Black Hole was fake. I made it while bored at work.

Here is a link to the actual event locations
and what they do have coming up.
http://www.cinemark.com/cinemark-disney-screen.aspx

Going through the one closest to me. Don't see anything for Disney yet, but they're playing "Gremlins" today. Nice.

The Classic Series they have is great too. I don't go as much as I used too but I have seen some great films at that event as well.

I checked the theaters and it seems that there are only six in the nation showing these movies. Apparently NYC isn't hip enough to handle some classic Disney films on the big screen. WFT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter