Disney Scrapbooking Photos!

CatDisney16

Earning My Ears
POST YOUR DISNEY SCRAPBOOK PAGES HERE!!! THANKS!! I WILL POST WHEN I FIGURE OUT HOW MY SCANNER WORKS LOL!! :rotfl:

Does anyone know where to get cheap disney things for scrapbooking (embellishments, stickers, books)? Im looking for different websites and stores. Also, if you know anything else about WDW Scrapbooking, like tips or ideas, please send too!
::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :dumbo: pluto: :tinker: :eeyore: pooh: :stitch: :simba: :goofy: :tigger: :smickey: :ccat: :tink: :donald: :mickeyjum

Hi there, I have bunches and bunches and bunches of Disney stickers, pages, punches, etc. that I intended to put up for bids on e-bay but haven't gotten around to it. If you'll send me a private message with your e-mail contact, I will get a complete list to you. Thanks, Lisa

You can get some really cute disney scrapbooking stuff from wal-mart or target.

Do you live near a major craft store like Michaels or AC Moore? If so, they carry Disney SB stuff. If you wait until they have a sale, like when they put all stickers on sale, you can get some great deals. There's a site with a lot of Disney stuff on it, but I don't think their prices are that great. I'm pretty sure that site is www mousememories dot com, if you want to check it out. Another tip is to use memorabilia from the parks on layouts with just regular old paper. I use maps, things from hotels, coasters, napkins, tickets, etc...

I'm stoked to find out there's a Disney SB board here at DIS. How could I have missed this?!?!?!?! I'm off to search. :cool1:

OMG OMG this is funny. I had a thought about this last night. You know the micky head paint chips? WOuldnt they make lovey page headers? I see a white one on a red backrounded paper.

I have a starter kit that I bought when it was on sale. I'd be more than happy to send it to you free of charge as i'm not going to use it.

flying_babyb said:
OMG OMG this is funny. I had a thought about this last night. You know the micky head paint chips? WOuldnt they make lovey page headers? I see a white one on a red backrounded paper.

:thumbsup2 Those paint chips are great for layouts. I've used them in many different colors, not just the typical Disney colors. I have a huge stash that I've picked up in Home Depot every time I'm in there. :rolleyes1

Hi I own a Disney online scrapbooking store its called Scrapin Disney and More and my prices are lower than the prices in a local scrapbook store. My prices are competitive with other online Disney Scrapbook stores.
You can go online and read a little bit about myself in the about us section I also have a blog that you can go to to keep up with all the latest Disney scrapbooking stuff.

I sometimes list things on ebay as well. You need to type the url's in your address bar and put the www & the .com in the address the post is not letting me list the actual url's for you to click on.

scrapindisneyandmore and the blog page is disneydarla.blogspot
Darlene
if you have any trouble email me privately and I will forward you the actual links

POST YOUR DISNEY SCRAPBOOK PAGES HERE!!! THANKS!! I WILL POST WHEN I FIGURE OUT HOW MY SCANNER WORKS LOL!! :rotfl:

Does anyone know where to get cheap disney things for scrapbooking (embellishments, stickers, books)? Im looking for different websites and stores. Also, if you know anything else about WDW Scrapbooking, like tips or ideas, please send too!
::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :dumbo: pluto: :tinker: :eeyore: pooh: :stitch: :simba: :goofy: :tigger: :smickey: :ccat: :tink: :donald: :mickeyjum
scrapindisneyandmore.com

Hi I own a Disney online scrapbooking store its called Scrapin Disney and More and my prices are lower than the prices in a local scrapbook store. My prices are competitive with other online Disney Scrapbook stores.
You can go online and read a little bit about myself in the about us section I also have a blog that you can go to to keep up with all the latest Disney scrapbooking stuff.

I sometimes list things on ebay as well. You need to type the url's in your address bar and put the www & the .com in the address the post is not letting me list the actual url's for you to click on.

scrapindisneyandmore and the blog page is disneydarla.blogspot
Darlene
if you have any trouble email me privately and I will forward you the actual links

Thanks for posting this. I'll need new goods after our Feb trip. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter