• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Scent - Another new scent Magic!!

tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
I believe they have the scent in some of the plush's, if the first scent is called Wonder then I thought it was lovely, not too sickly sweet and if it was in store I would have bought it.

I've not seen it, but they look nice :) I'm interested to know if anyone's sampled them too...I may have to try the candle if it gets the okay :thumbsup2

Haha Paula...I like it! Please come back and let us know about how your reseach went ;)

I would prefer it if they had different scents for around places like MK.
For example pineapple dole whip for Adventure Land, or funnel cake for Frontier Land :goodvibes
Not sure if it would work in an aftershave though :lmao:

Haha Paula...I like it! Please come back and let us know about how your reseach went ;)

Will do Rachel:thumbsup2

Dont you just love an excuse to go shopping;), DH will never believe my excuse for going into the Disney Store now:lmao::lmao:

I would prefer it if they had different scents for around places like MK.
For example pineapple dole whip for Adventure Land, or funnel cake for Frontier Land :goodvibes
Not sure if it would work in an aftershave though :lmao:

:rotfl2: People would probably look at you rather oddly Kenny...walking around wafting of pineapples or the MK bakery!

Nothing new there then Rachel. People generally tend to look at me oddly anyway - pineapple smell or not :lmao:

Maybe a more manly smell would be the smell on Stitches Great Escape. You know the one :goodvibes

I shall pop into the Westfield store next week to see if they've got it.

Nothing new there then Rachel. People generally tend to look at me oddly anyway - pineapple smell or not :lmao:

Maybe a more manly smell would be the smell on Stitches Great Escape. You know the one :goodvibes

:scared1: I know the exact one - I'd much prefer you to smell of pineapples :rotfl:

I look forward to hearing what everyone thinks of it, I'm hoping to get to a Disney Store tomorrow so I can have a whiff myself :)

I quite fancy the hand wash and lotion for my newly decorated cloakroom, as they look so elegant.

At the moment the new Scent "Imagination" is only available in Oxford Street, London and online.

I do believe that it will be available in all stores later on but not sure exactly when.

It is the smell that is piped into the new Imagination Park stores - (Aberdeen, Glasgow, Belfast, Milton Keynes & London Oxford Street)

I believe they have the scent in some of the plush's, if the first scent is called Wonder then I thought it was lovely, not too sickly sweet and if it was in store I would have bought it.

Yeah I have the wonder which is on the baby toys etc for Elsie's room but this is a new one I am very keen on trying :lovestruc

I thought I would post seeing as I am the only one on this thread that has been to the Oxford Street Store and smelt it- I went yesterday
The new shop was brilliant and I totally recommend visiting it.
I thought the scent was really fresh and nice, not too sweet and reminded me of the outside!
I really like it and recommend it- I am going to get the room spray next time I go :cool1:

Quick upate, Couldnt find any in the Chester store:worship:

It's only a small store though so maybe that's why:sad2:

Still ended up spending a fortune though:scared1: did blame you lot though to DH :rotfl2::rotfl2:

as far as i'm aware, for the time being the imagination scent is only being sold in imagination stores.

thanks guys!

as far as i'm aware, for the time being the imagination scent is only being sold in imagination stores.

thats what i thought when i saw it i am going to just get it then :D

Quick upate, Couldnt find any in the Chester store:worship:

It's only a small store though so maybe that's why:sad2:

Still ended up spending a fortune though:scared1: did blame you lot though to DH :rotfl2::rotfl2:

:laughing: We'll let you off for blaming us lot - it was all down to research! ;)

So come on, what did you buy? :rotfl2: I've not been in store for ages, which must be a first for me. Then again, it's sign-up time for the summer exchange this week, so no doubt that'll give me an excuse to visit :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter