Disney Saratoga question & help needed

linco711

DIS Veteran
:)

We will be staying at Saratoga Springs and have requested the Congress Park area. Can you please tell me how far a walk it will be to the boat dock or main check in area?:goodvibes Thanks in advance..

It's really not that far, between 5 and 10 minutes depending on the building and how fast you walk. We always stay in Congress Park and find it a pleasant walk.

If being close to the boat dock and main check in area is important, you may want to change your preferences. There are sections that are closer than Congress Park.

If being close to the boat dock and main check in area is important, you may want to change your preferences. There are sections that are closer than Congress Park.

We love the views from this area and though we like to walk we are hoping it's not too far:)

We were just down there in August and stayed in Congress Park. 1st time in that section and loved it. The views of DTD were fantastic and the walk up to the main area was easy. Disney is also building (not sure if it is done yet) a bridge from SSR over to DTD making the boat walk much further then the bridge walk (when it is finished) I also found that the Congress Park pool was NEVER crowded and a great place to play with the kids or sit in the sun. No food service or drinks but your home is right there and cheaper to make your own drinks anyway! Enjoy!!!

We were just down there in August and stayed in Congress Park. 1st time in that section and loved it. The views of DTD were fantastic and the walk up to the main area was easy. Disney is also building (not sure if it is done yet) a bridge from SSR over to DTD making the boat walk much further then the bridge walk (when it is finished) I also found that the Congress Park pool was NEVER crowded and a great place to play with the kids or sit in the sun. No food service or drinks but your home is right there and cheaper to make your own drinks anyway! Enjoy!!!

Glad to hear the walk up was easy..I'm assuming you walked along the road. Thanks for your help. We can't wait!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter