• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney running shirts @ Expo?

Baloo76

DISboards lurker
Hi Everyone,

My DW bought me a 'runDisney in Training' running/wicking shirt for the 5K in January. Unfortunately the XL runs smaller than the other XL running shirts I have and it looks like I'll need an XXL. I am so upset because I didn't try it on when I first got it (assumed it would fit) and now they are sold out online.

Does anyone know if they sell Disney running shirts at the expo? I'll be there around 11ish on Thursday 1/10.

thanks!

Hi Everyone,

My DW bought me a 'runDisney in Training' running/wicking shirt for the 5K in January. Unfortunately the XL runs smaller than the other XL running shirts I have and it looks like I'll need an XXL. I am so upset because I didn't try it on when I first got it (assumed it would fit) and now they are sold out online.

Does anyone know if they sell Disney running shirts at the expo? I'll be there around 11ish on Thursday 1/10.

thanks!

I am not sure that they will have runDisney generic shirts at the expo. What they will have are race specific shirts for the 2013 race. I cannot say that the 5k souvenir shirts will have a tech fabric option. The other races definitely do. If I am not mistaken, there are 'In Training" shirts for the half and full.

There is a store there that sells sports related stuff. I am sorry but I don't remember the name. They have a section for rundisney things including tee shirts and car decals. It is near the very big disney store where stitch spits at you

There were some generic runDisney in training shirts at the Expo for the Wine and Dine half marathon in November because I bought a really pretty blue one. Time will tell what they will have at the marathon expo but one would assume it will be loads of merchandise to choose from and hopefully more tech shirts! The runDisney booth is a favorite of mine. ;)

Thanks everyone! Fingers crossed I can find a great shirt in my size! I feel so bad because my DW was so excited when she found the shirt she gave me!

There is a gift shop at WWoS which may carry them, and the store at DTD is called Team Mickey Athletic Club, I believe.

Just a follow-up, I never made it to DTD but I went to the expo the first day and found a great runDisney shirt to wear. There wasn't as big a selection as I was hoping for but I'm happy I got what I did. I'll fit into the one I got as a gift soon though!

I was actually surprised at all the shirts for the half, full and goofy but NO shirts for the 5K. I guess they figured there weren't enough people running it to make running shirts for it. But there was also a 20th anniversary wdw marathon wknd shirt being worn by employees (not sure if they were wdw cast members) that I really wanted but weren't sold (as far as I could see).

thanks everyone for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter