Disney Rolodex Cards - Postal back to you!

Mine still aren't here.:worried: Maybe tommorow.

so sorry DIT! but i must say that your Si and Am are just wonderful! it is my little man's favorite movie. so much so that we wore one tape right out. we can recite that movie line for line. and of course on our last trip we had a very romantic meal(yes the 3 of us!) at tony's! it was one of our favorite nights from our trip last time. so EVERYTIME i look at that card it will bring that memory right back to me. so thanks for making that one! i especially love it!

I JUST GOT THEM!!!

They are the cutest thing ever! I love them:cloud9: This just made my morning...

Thanks everyone:lovestruc and thank you NEE for hostessing.

Rhonda

Fun post for me :banana: Got them today and they are lovely - now I just need to transfer addresses from my scruffy old adddress book;)

Okay, I am psyched that you got yours so fast, Mazda, but how insane is it that the package that went 15 miles and the package that crossed the Atlantic Ocean took the same amount of time to arrive? Crazy!!

I got mine they are all wonderful, I can't wait to use these

thank you for hosting!!

Mine still aren't here.:worried: Maybe tommorow.

Uh-oh. I went and checked the DC. Here is what it said:

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 3330 0001 0936 6242

Your item was forwarded to a different address at 7:56 AM on October 6, 2008 in TALLAHASSEE, FL 32312. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Am I remembering correctly that you filled out your own address label? Or maybe that was someone else. I hope I didn't write the zip code down wrong. We'll have to see what it says tomorrow.

We got our package last night and Banana was asleep and so I waited until this morning and she looked at the package and suddenly went "OOOOOHHHHH!"
We love EVERYTHING!!! Very creative and I love the addy cards too!
I was showing a friend at work the cards and when we got to Remy I told that "L" had gotten Linguini. We just looked at each other and then the light bulb went on!! Very clever and cute NEE! Thank you!!
Again, we were thrilled!!:yay: :yay: :yay:
AR

Uh-oh. I went and checked the DC. Here is what it said:

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 3330 0001 0936 6242

Your item was forwarded to a different address at 7:56 AM on October 6, 2008 in TALLAHASSEE, FL 32312. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Am I remembering correctly that you filled out your own address label? Or maybe that was someone else. I hope I didn't write the zip code down wrong. We'll have to see what it says tomorrow.

Thanks for checking on this NEE. Yes, I did give you an address label already filled out. I would hope I put my own zip code on there correctly. My post office is a horrible place and my mail is messed up lots of times or extremely slow so I'm sure the problem was on this end. I'll just have to see what happens next!

Hey There !! I haven't gotten mine either ;-( I keep checking the mail hoping it will be there and nothing the last two days

Okay, I am psyched that you got yours so fast, Mazda, but how insane is it that the package that went 15 miles and the package that crossed the Atlantic Ocean took the same amount of time to arrive? Crazy!!

Is it any comfort that when I did the prima swap the stuff to Ca and the stuff to Queenie here in the UK arrived the same day?

WooHoo!!!! :banana: I'm happy dancing!!!!:banana: My package came today. Everything looks so wonderful in my rolodex!! Great job everyone!!!

Nee, I don't know what the problem was. I wrote the correct zip code on the address label and everything on the package looked fine? Who knows? My post office is always doing things like this.:headache:

My hubby's working from home and thinks he has the package (he still doesn't like opening my mail). I really want to leave work early now and go play!!!

WooHoo!!!! :banana: I'm happy dancing!!!!:banana: My package came today. Everything looks so wonderful in my rolodex!! Great job everyone!!!

Nee, I don't know what the problem was. I wrote the correct zip code on the address label and everything on the package looked fine? Who knows? My post office is always doing things like this.:headache:

YIPPEE DIT!!!!!!! worth the wait right????!!!! don't you just love them?

- aren't they the cutest thing?:goodvibes
YES THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!

My hubby's working from home and thinks he has the package (he still doesn't like opening my mail). I really want to leave work early now and go play!!!

ok. i give you permission to leave work and go play with your new rolodex cards!

Ok this swap is soooo super cute!!!! I have no use for rolodex cards but from what I saw GREAT JOB!!!:thumbsup2

I got mine yesterday ;-) I was super excited to get home from work and see it peaking out of the mailbox ;-)

Great Work Ladies :hippie:

Mine got here yesterday and I opened them today

thanks everyone.

I'm home now so if you haven't sent it you can when you get a chance.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter