Disney Rolodex Cards - Postal back to you!

Do you have the opaque gel pens? Maybe you can use that for the eyes & tongue instead? I had to use them for Jasmine & Aladdin's eyes on the complete page swap. I couldn't tell what side was the right side and they were sooo tiny I couldn't figure out a way to pick them up without skewering them with the poke it tool. And wouldn't that have looked nice? Me, poking out their eyes, for real.

I am pretty sure I can get the right eye and the tongue in place -- it's just the left eye. I cut the Mickey from the font cart -- it is just the head. If that doesn't work, I thought about just putting a pices of white behind the face and coloring in the pupils with the glaze pens -- but I already adhered the faces....

Hi Girls ;-) I am no track - sorry I was late checking in - I was busy finishing a CARs ABC book for my little nephew ;-)

I got one Mickey done and I can still see!:banana:

I think I can handle about 3 per day, any more and my head will implode. Nine days of this....

All done! Just took breaks. Moving on to the address cards.

Checking in now for the 10th.

I have my cards cut, punched & inked. Have my idea and know what I'm doing. [not always the same thing.;) ]
Also have my addresses printed out and partially embellished.

I'm checking in. Sorry I'm late. I meant to check in before we left for WDW but forgot. We just got home and I was checking what's been happening and realized I'd forgotten to check in.

I haven't done anything on these, but I have ideas and will get busy on them soon.

If my package has not arrived yet it should be there in a day or two:thumbsup2

It arrived today! :thumbsup2 Everything looks great! Thanks for the quote, too!! Now I can toss my gunky one I originally kept for myself.

Everyone has checked in to this point. Thanks!!

you know what I find exciting about this swap? When I look at the first page, my name is in the received color....lol.. Glad they got there :)

do we get to see any pics beforehand?????

See, I am the opposite. I don't like spoilers. I like to be surprised when I get them.

But, since I think most people like the spoilers, I will try to take pictures and post them as they come in. Give me a couple days for the ones I have so far.

i do like to see them NEE. but don't do it if i'm the only one!

I like spoilers too but only if Im not in that group because if I am I start judging myself, but then I wish I was in all those other groups too!
Mine are all done but Banana is 11 years old and is doing like 2 a day!:scared1:
But she makes really cute business cards so Im sure when she's done everything will be cute.
Hopefully we will have them out in the next week.

I'd love to see them. Working on cutting out my cards tomorrow, and then I'll get to work on my Jasmines next week (Did I mention school starts next Tuesday?!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter