Disney Rolodex Cards - Postal back to you!

We have 8 letters left. There are 6 people (plus me) that posted on the interest thread so I want to make sure they get a spot. That leaves one open spot. If more than one new person posts, I think we'll have to un-glue the XYZ after all to get 2 more spots. If we do, AWM - I'll do one of them - you can choose which one you like best. And I don't think anyone would have a problem with still having more of a genericly decorated theme for any of those letters.

I'm going out for a few hours, so watch the letters people have chosen ahead of you. I'll check back in later this afternoon.

**Holding spots for:

TinkerBean
logan&tylersmama
momx3boys
NEE

Thanks for getting me down for my P for Pixie Dust! May I please be placed on the list to borrow one of the punches?

I will take O. I'm thinking I can do something for Ohana.

We have 8 letters left. There are 6 people (plus me) that posted on the interest thread so I want to make sure they get a spot. That leaves one open spot. If more than one new person posts, I think we'll have to un-glue the XYZ after all to get 2 more spots. If we do, AWM - I'll do one of them - you can choose which one you like best. And I don't think anyone would have a problem with still having more of a genericly decorated theme for any of those letters.

NEE

If you split, I'll keep the X with a more general Disney feel. I like X for some reason.

I wanna do this again!

I can't decide which letter I want...

H - high school musical or
R - Ratatouille

somebody help me!

I vote High School Musical! :banana: Oh... but I do love Ratatouille...

I'd like a spot. I'll take whatever is left, if there is one left.....I am confused.
Vicki

Not sure what letter I want but I want one and I want to do something Pooh ... so any thoughts? May H for Hundred Acre Woods?

ETA: Just saw H was taken for High School Musical :-)-( am I the only one that doesn't want to see this or hasn't gotten caught up in the hoopla!)

So I want to do something with Pooh and with one of the letters that are left!

Not sure what letter I want but I want one and I want to do something Pooh ... so any thoughts? May H for Hundred Acre Woods?

I believe H has already been claimed. marlynnp is doing High School Musical.

ETA: Just saw H was taken for High School Musical :-)-( am I the only one that doesn't want to see this or hasn't gotten caught up in the hoopla!)

So I want to do something with Pooh and with one of the letters that are left!

How about R for Rabbit or Roo

If Calanniebu really wants W for Winnie the Pooh ..

I am not opposed to taking R for Ratatouille ...
Just let me know which letter to do ;-)

I like Pooh and Ratatouille but I, personally, would MUCH rather have Walt Disney. He was a great man.

IMGP9709.jpg

Is this the right punch?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter