Disney roller coasters vs other amusement parks coasters

Agreed with PP. Disney is not meant to be a thrill ride park. I, myself, absolutely love wild rollercoasters. My favorite of all time is "Manta" in Seaworld. Only been on it once because we never go to Seaworld lol. We don't like the park, overall. Disney always comes out on top for me, but it's definitely not meant for people who only want thrill ride after thrill ride. Better off with Busch Gardens or Six Flags.

Most of Disney's coasters would be considered as 'mild' or 'kiddy coasters' at other parks. But Disney is not about the thrill rides, it's about the theming. It would be like comparing apples to oranges.

I love thrill rides I.e. Six Flags, Bush Gardens, but nothing compares with the theming at Disney!!

If you want pee your pants thrills and don't care about theme than Disney's coasters aren't for you except maybe RNR and California Screamin. If you want theming and moderate thrills they might be right up your alley.

RNRC is probably comparable with any other theme park that has that sort of a coaster- it's a pretty good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter