Disney Rewards Dollars

cmmam

I can see Disney World from here!
How do you redeem them at the parks or on the ship?

Do I need my statement?

This is probably a stupid question, but humor me.:confused:

TIA!!!

You call or you can do it online, but I had to call and they send you a rewards card with the rewards dollars on it. Looks like a credit or gift card. We used one on the ship and guest services credited the rewards dollars to our account. That card is good for a while and is rechargable so if you earn more dollars you can have it transferred to the card.

It is very easy to do online. Just go to the section that allows you to manage your rewards, place a card in your shopping basket then add the points. My card is good for about a year and I can add points whenever I want. The process was much easier than I originally thought. I know some are disappointed with this card, but not us. I get 1% back on other cards so the reward amount is no different, but I am saving for a vacation without realizing it. We have already paid for 1 night at the Poly this March with the card!:bounce:

You can request the rewards card on line or by calling the number on your statement (where it says "to request reward card"). Then, you can "reload" additional points to the card using the online feature.

To use the card, you take it to guest services on the ship or at any of the WDW resorts. They "take off" whatever the amount of your bill, leaving any balance on the card. It's really easy.

The only negative at all is that you want to only pay off your account, not put any "extra" toward your account as you cannot get the "money" back at the end of the cruise if you haven't used it. Thus, you are best off taking the card to guest services a day or 2 before the end of the cruise and applying it.

Originally posted by kcashner
You can request the rewards card on line or by calling the number on your statement (where it says "to request reward card"). Then, you can "reload" additional points to the card using the online feature.

To use the card, you take it to guest services on the ship or at any of the WDW resorts. They "take off" whatever the amount of your bill, leaving any balance on the card. It's really easy.

The only negative at all is that you want to only pay off your account, not put any "extra" toward your account as you cannot get the "money" back at the end of the cruise if you haven't used it. Thus, you are best off taking the card to guest services a day or 2 before the end of the cruise and applying it.

Thanks for the info. I was wondering about this also. I had not thought about not applying the whole amount to your balance until the end just in case you don't need it all. Great tip!

called to get mine today. with the 200.00 shipboard credit and over 200.00 in disney rewards, i will be able to pay for the dolphin sting ray ex.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter