• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Rewards Cardmember Character Meet 'N' Greet

lilbuddy88

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what this is like? This will be my first time as a cardmember. Where is it, which characters have been there, is it crowded? Any information would be helpful.

It's in DCA in the back corner near the Mad Tea Party arcade and the smoking area, to the right of the Monster's Inc ride.

You must have your Chase Visa or debit card to show to the CM for access.

It runs from 10:30 AM-1:30 PM each day. Lately it has alternated between Stitch and Minnie.

It is not usually crowded but a small line can build sometimes during spring break or other very busy times. Usually we wait behind only one or two other groups, but I have been by a couple of times when there were as many as 5 or 6 groups waiting. One spring break there was a line with at least 10 groups (we didn't bother waiting that time), but I haven't seen it that way since they changed the hours to their current 10:30-1:30.

Anyone know what the limit is on how many people you can have in your group?

It's been years since we've done this, but we've had 8 in our picture before.

I think there is some CM discretion involved because I think we managed to get 8 people in once years ago too. The official wording on the webpage is "Must present a valid Disney Visa Card for entry for up to 6 people per card (only one card may be used per visit)." I know in my personal experience DH and I have each been able to present a card from separate accounts during the same visit and get a voucher for each. I didn't even know about the one card per visit rule actually. Again, I'm thinking it might depend on the CM. I know the rules are being followed more strictly now, so I guess I wouldn't expect to be able to present 2 cards or get more than 6 people in, but if I had more than 6 people in my family/group and was questioned, I might ask politely for an exception.

We have dozens of these pics! It could be coincidence, but we believe that they start with Minnie. So if you're there in the beginning, you'll get Minnie. We've tested this several times & always got Minnie this way. That said, Stitch is much more fun! :thumbsup2

When we went over the summer there was a family in front of us taking a picture with Stitch. They switched to Minnie for us but Stitch still signed my dd's autograph book. Then when taking our picture with Minnie, Stitch photobombed our picture. It was adorable. There wasn't anyone in line after us when we left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter