Disney Rewards Card

saladdays

Earning My Ears
We have two Disney Rewards cards from our Disney Chase Visa accounts. Can those be used independently on the ship or do they need to be applied to our account? I assume if they needed to be added that can be done at guest services on the ship?

We have two Disney Rewards cards from our Disney Chase Visa accounts. Can those be used independently on the ship or do they need to be applied to our account? I assume if they needed to be added that can be done at guest services on the ship?

you can't use them independently, but you can go to guest services and they will apply your rewards to your onboard account. if you happen to be in concierge, the concierge can also apply them to your account so you can avoid the lines at guest services.

As karmacats said, they do need to be added to your stateroom account for general charging around the ship. This can be done at guest services, through concierge staff, or by calling DCL ahead of your cruise to put money down on your account. You can also use rewards cards to put down a deposit on a future cruise at the onboard future cruise sales desk (deposits can't be charged to your stateroom account) and you may be able to use them at the gift shops too.

When you complete your online cruise docs on the DCL website, you will be asked to add a credit card and stating who has room charging capabilities. Anything your charge on the ship; palo, drinks, gift shop purchases, will show up on your stateroom account and then charged to your card at the end of the cruise. If you book a future cruise at the cruise desk, they will ask you if you want to use the card on file with your stateroom.

Thanks for the help. I will either call and have them added to my room or do so at guest services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter