Disney rewards and refunds

brerboys

Earning My Ears
We are going to use our Disney Rewards Dollars to pay for our package. We have purchased the insurance as well. God forbid we did have to cancel, when they issue the refund, will the rewards be paid to us in cash or converted back to rewards dollars?

We are going to use our Disney Rewards Dollars to pay for our package. We have purchased the insurance as well. God forbid we did have to cancel, when they issue the refund, will the rewards be paid to us in cash or converted back to rewards dollars?
Wouldn't it be great if we could book a trip, pay for it with Disney rewards money and then cancel it to get the cash? Nope! It doesn't work that way. All refunds are issued to their original form of payment, so if you use your Disney Rewards Card to pay for your trip, then the refund goes back on the card in the form of Disney Rewards Dollars. Not only that, but the card and all of the rewards on it will expire on Dec. 31 of the year following the year in which it was issued (i.e. a card ordered today will have an expiration date of 12/31/2015).

I could be wrong, but isn't trip insurance non refundable?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter