• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Reward $$$

I don't think so. The Disney Rewards website only lists WDW & DL as locations to get a rewards card beside calling.

I have seen posted here somewhere that there is SOMEWHERE at Port Canaveral where you can get them. Not sure where though. This will be our first time using ours. Of note, we ordered our first Rewards Card in November and it took 3-4 weeks to come in so don't cut ordering it too close to sail date...

YOu can also order your rewards card early (I ordered mine in November for a Jan cruise) and just had the initial $10 on it. The day or two (or whenever I pay my last bill before leaving) I'll transfer all the rest of my rewards onto the card online.

No, unless things have changed, you cannot get the rewards card while on the Magic. You can certainly USE it though--just take the card to Guest Services.

It's been reported that you can ask at the Supervisor's desk in the terminal if they have the Rewards Cards that can be issued.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter