Disney Reward Dollars

I don't know if they will slit your reward $ onto two cards - ask it can't hurt. We have two visa cards. We got the second when they were offering $50.00bonus dollars for new cards.

Yes each account can have up to 2 rewards cards. I got a rewads card for my dd as spending money and it worked great.

So I have a silly question. Will the credit card send you checks to use like other credit cards, kind of like the cash withdraw that many cards offer? I'm asking because I would LOVE to get the card and use the credit card checks to pay my rent then pay the money to the card service right after so I can collect reward dollars faster! :)

I've used my Disney Visa to get the discount, but always assumed I had to pay with that card - next time, I'll try to just "flash" it! :banana:

A lot of the CM's will give you grief about getting the discount when you aren't using your card, but I push right back and most times they give it to me. A couple of years ago I researched this and I specifically remember reading that you only had to show your DV, so that is what I do:)

So I have a silly question. Will the credit card send you checks to use like other credit cards, kind of like the cash withdraw that many cards offer? I'm asking because I would LOVE to get the card and use the credit card checks to pay my rent then pay the money to the card service right after so I can collect reward dollars faster! :)

Yes they will, but make sure you read the fine print. I really wanted to do this with our mtg pmt, I could really rack up the points that way! But they automatically start charging you interest or there is some kind of fee if you use them. If you get them, either read the fine print or call DV.

Awww... I'll have to call to see if it's worth it then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter