Disney Reward Card Late!

rngclick

Mouseketeer
I ordered my rewards card on July 22nd so that we can use our points on our upcoming trip. The rep told me it should be in by today (Aug 2nd). No Luck. The Chase rep I spoke to today said that if it does not come in then I can have the points put back onto my acct and get a rewards card loaded at Guest Services once we get to The World.

Has this happened to anyone? How did you handle it? Thanks!

I ordered mine on 7/21 and it just arrived today...fingers crossed that it shows up for you tomorrow! :goodvibes

If you're using the points to pay for all or part of your hotel, tell the Cast Member before you begin check-in.

I have had rewards points transfered to a card from guest services before. I lost the card while we were at Epcot with $700 in rewards points on it. :scared1:

It was super easy, thank goodness. You should have no problem.

Enjoy your trip!

I have gotten my rewards card at guest services at both DTD and MK. Takes less than 10 minutes.

Yes it happened to me. When my card was a week late I called Chase and they voided the first card and sent me a new one. When I didn't receive the second card they voided that one as well and rushed a new one to me via FedEx. I got that one in just a few business days (I had to sign for it). In the meantime, I passed my 30 day mark to my trip so I had to put the balance on my credit card. When I received my rewards card, I called Disney to use the points toward my trip and they put a credit back on my credit card for that amount. I never received the first two cards. :confused3

I suppose the worst case scenario for you would be that if you don't receive it by the time you leave for your trip, they will void it and give you a new one in WDW.

that's funny mine was suppose to arrive today to and it didn't. Let's hope for tomorrow!!

A tip for the future.... What I do is order the Rewards card with just the minimum $20 on it. Then right before I leave on my trip, I go online and transfer all the remaining points. This way, I don't wait until so close to my trip to order the card and if it would get delayed in the mail, I still have the vast majority of my rewards points still in my account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter