Disney Resorts for non disney guests

Disbabe

DIS Veteran
This may be a really stupid question, but I am a collector of pressed pennies and I have downloaded a list of pennies and a fair number of them are within the disney resorts. I am staying in a villa outside of disney and was just wondering if the likes of me can go inside the disney resorts, not only to get the pressed pennies, but have a look round. I know you can make reservations to eat in their restaurants even if your not a guest, but I don't want to go to the resorts if we're going to be prevented from entering. I probably already know the answer, just seeking reassurance that its ok!!
Thanks!

Last year we stayed off WDW property, but we visited several of the resorts to add to our pressed penny collection. It was fun exploring the resorts and hunting for the pressed penny machines!

This may be a really stupid question, but I am a collector of pressed pennies and I have downloaded a list of pennies and a fair number of them are within the disney resorts. I am staying in a villa outside of disney and was just wondering if the likes of me can go inside the disney resorts, not only to get the pressed pennies, but have a look round. I know you can make reservations to eat in their restaurants even if your not a guest, but I don't want to go to the resorts if we're going to be prevented from entering. I probably already know the answer, just seeking reassurance that its ok!!
Thanks!

From where did you download the list of penny machines. They would be great souvenirs for my little ones.:)

the only time you may get told no -

are

1) the resort is full - even if the parking isn't.

2) their has been a thief and they have closed the resort to anyone not staying there.

3) a convention is going on and they need to kept the parking for it.

but even then you can park your car at DD and just ride the buses to the resort.

Ariel70 you can get a comprehensive fairly up-to-date list of pressed pennies at WDW from www.presscoins.com - you can choose which park etc. and it'll tell you current and retired pennies and quarters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter