• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Resorts Christmas Decorations

golfdad

Earning My Ears
My wife and I have just decided to book a trip for the last week of November 2012. We want to take our son (he will be 3.5 years old by next Nov.) to see all the great holiday decorations. My wife and I went over Thanksgiving in 2008 and stayed at AKL and loved it! I would like to see some pictures posted of the different Christmas decorations at different resorts to help us decide where we are going to stay. We've already stayed at AKL so that's out. In the previous 5 years we've also stayed at POR and CBR but not during the holidays. Not really interested in any values but are interested in the moderates. Post pictures if you have them. Thanks for the help.

Wilderness Lodge has lovely Christmas decorations and Fort Wilderness has roasting marshmallows beside a fire and other kids activities during the evenings.

We go the week after Thanksgiving every year, it's a great time.

ar129216260803044.jpg

You can also do a search on the thread above, regarding photos and video for the resorts.

The Grand Floridian and Wilderness Lodge have, by far, the best decorations. The AKL would probably get third place, but you don't want to stay there. The Boardwalk and Beach Club are very well decorated also, but on a smaller scale.

In regard to moderates, I have seen great pictures of the CSR at Christmas. Not sure if it is the "best" since I have not visited them in person, but I would probably give it the edge based on what I have seen...

Have fun! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter