Disney Resort TV?!? (Park Hours Channel!)

Maverick Mike

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

I was just curious is anyone here has seen the Resort TV channel online anywhere? I have the Top 7 Stuff on my iPod, but I'm actually looking for the channel that has the park hours, etc. on it with the really soft music. Anyone? I figured this would be the place to ask!

We fall asleep to that everynight while at WDW!

We will be back in 13 days!!

MM:teacher:

I have not seen it and I doubt you would find it because if you want to find out about park hours and etc, you can look on any Disney World releated website to find out that information.

I have a copy of it that I downloaded previously from somewhere that is dated March 2007. I am currently uploading it to Google videos, but it will probably take all night because it is a hour long version of it

I really don't need it for any information, just for the amibance.

Doesn't anyone else use this channel to fall asleep to at night at WDW? Stacey is just too spunky to sleep through!

What did you title the upload on Google videos? This way I can look for it to download it! Thanks!

I must say, I also just love playing the Times Channel when I am in my room at Disney! Just adds to the whole feel of being there! They used to have more songs in the loop, but last time I was there (February), it was only maybe 4-5 songs that repeated more often. But still, when I am just hanging around the room for awhile, I always play that channel. :)

I have a copy of it that I downloaded previously from somewhere that is dated March 2007. I am currently uploading it to Google videos, but it will probably take all night because it is a hour long version of it
Let us know when it is 100% loaded because I would love to see it again, before my family and I arrive at WDW this August.

THANK YOU!!! I have it on for just background music while sitting on here! Your time and efforts are very much appreciated! :banana:

I just downloaded the loop, and I really appreciate it. Thank you so much! For some reason, that channel makes me really feel like I'm there. I know I always check it out as my wife and daughter are getting ready in the morning. It's probably the anticipation of the day as I check it out that gets me so pumped!

Thanks again. This is a perfect example of why The DIS community is so great. You didn't have to upload that, but you did..

Thanks again!

I'm happy it made somebody happy. I downloaded this off of some site though bittorrent one night thinking that it would be something else. I was actually dissapointed when I woke up the next morning to find out that the 1.1 gigabyte file that I downloaded was this.

OH MY GOD, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Haha, I'm almost crying tears of joy, just because it's so nostalgic for me! We definitely flip between this channel and the Top 7 the whole trip. I wish Disney made a "Sounds Of WDW Resorts" Soundtrack CD I could listen to all day! :lmao:

This is really just one of those small "things" that brings me back there!!

Does anyone else fall to sleep with this channel on too?

School's out, and we leave for WDW in 12 days. Could life be any better??

Thanks so much! We always stay at Fort Wilderness on a nonpreferred campsite, which means no Disney TV :confused:

Anyway, I have always wondered what was on the channel. Is there anything else on? Thanks for posting! :happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter