Disney Resort ROOM Picture Thread *Index page 93*

Here are my CBR room pics from my trip the week after Easter this year! We were in Trinidad North, ground floor room, right at the bus stop (can't remember the room number)

disney167.jpg

disney170.jpg

disney165.jpg

^LOVED the Disney cruise ship in the artwork!

Loved looking at all the pics! Especially the suites. A friend of mine who works at GF told me there is a suite that runs $10,000 a night. (He is not an exagerator) Any ideas?

Loved looking at all the pics! Especially the suites. A friend of mine who works at GF told me there is a suite that runs $10,000 a night. (He is not an exagerator) Any ideas?

According to AllEarsNet.Com, the most expensive suite is $2685/night in Holiday season, $1950 in value season.

wdwluvrs- here are some more pictures of POFQ
100_2628_0084.jpg

100_2603_0109.jpg

100_2592_0118.jpg

100_2599_0113.jpg

This resort is beautiful, you will it enjoy it. Have a wonderful trip!

we are really enjoying this thread does anyone have photos of POFQ

We just got back on 4/27/07 from POFQ-Here are some pictures:IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n8/disneyfan61/Disney07002.jpg[/IMG]

Disney07128.jpg

Disney07256.jpg

Disney07255.jpg

This is our favorite resort!!! We absolutely LOVED IT!!!!!!

Will post more tomorrow.

HI all...I've been through *most* of the pages....but have yet to see any pictures of the rooms on the cruise ships.

Com'on cruisers...post yer pics!!! arrrggh maties!!

Okay... obviously Dani needs a cookie *lol*

:rotfl:

:surfweb: Subscribing! I just love this thread and I hope I can add to it once we return from our first trip!! Of course the problem with looking at these pics is now I want to stay in all the resorts. They look truly magical!

Disneydreamer5, we stayed at CSR in 2005 so I don't have any updated pictures, but I do have these. CSR is a beautiful resort. You will love it, enjoy your trip! I will look for more pictures.
100_0755.jpg

e3773bb8.jpg

100_0756.jpg

100_0749.jpg

glennsgirl 762 and anyone else who has stayed at CSR, do the Ranchos have a dry, hot feeling or do they still feel pretty lush. One of the things I love about visiting WDW is enjoying all of the vegetation. Do the Ranchos have lots of landscaping to enjoy? Your pictures make it look pretty inviting and I didn't expect that.

Thanks for sharing!:daisy:

glennsgirl 762 and anyone else who has stayed at CSR, do the Ranchos have a dry, hot feeling or do they still feel pretty lush. One of the things I love about visiting WDW is enjoying all of the vegetation. Do the Ranchos have lots of landscaping to enjoy? Your pictures make it look pretty inviting and I didn't expect that.

Thanks for sharing!:daisy:

This is why we don't like CSR. I felt like it was so hot, dry and not enough vegetation. It felt very "plastic" to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter