• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Resort ROOM Picture Thread *Index page 93*

These pics actually prompted me to book a totally unexpected and unplanned vacation for July '07! Pics are so good that I couldn't decide which resort...so we'll just hop! WL, BWI, and AKL standard Kiliminjaro Club! Anybody out there have any experience with AKL's standard KC? We're hoping for either Kudo or Zebra trails (no ostrich or giraffe, please!), with an inward facing view of the circle/Arusha savanna. How 'bout it, AKL vets?

Does any one have any recent pics of the Value resorts, particularly ASMO? I have seen pics of the suites but am looking for pics of the standard rooms.

Any other value resort pics would be great as well. We're trying to plan a family get together next year and several of our family members can only afford a value resort.

Thanks for your help

Some from OKW, this was room #1312, directly across from the main check-in, shops, etc. Loved the location!! This is a dedicated two bedroom villa, ground floor.

100_5910.jpg

This tub is huge!

100_5927.jpg

The view

100_5913.jpg

Master bathroom sink area

100_5914.jpg

Master shower

100_5915.jpg

Master toilet area

more to come...

100_5916.jpg

New Soaps

100_5917.jpg

Another view of the Spa

100_5918.jpg

More of the Master Bath

100_5919.jpg

Master Bedroom

100_5920.jpg

From the bedroom looking into the bathroom

100_5921.jpg

The Hall

100_5922.jpg

Laundry Room

100_5923.jpg

Second Bedroom

100_5924.jpg

Second Bath

100_5925.jpg

Second Bath

100_5926.jpg

Sitting area in the second bedroom

100_5928.jpg

Outside area

100_5929.jpg

Kitchen

100_5930.jpg

Living room

Here are a few from our recent trip to AKL

129084204-L.jpg

129084437-L.jpg

129084341-L.jpg

And from the balcony...

129084559-L.jpg

Love this thread! Would love to see more pics of a 2-bedroom at Beach Club Villa, Boardwalk, and Wilderness Lodge (we're thinking of going there in November but can't decide which one). Thanks!

I just across this - thanks for starting this thread!

No pressure...no pressure - just pic Poly!!:love: This was a garden view (12/06) #3321 (I think). I'll look & see if I can find some pics from when we stayed in a lagoon view (5/04) #1550 (I think:goodvibes )

Here is a picture of the Concierge lounge for you, while I look around for some lagoon views.:surfweb:

wdw206063.jpg

thank you
I love this place. Just looking at it, makes me feel at home. :goodvibes

Here are a few of mine taken in May 2006 at Ft. Wilderness Resort and Campgrounds. We stayed in Cabin 2525 and loved it!

cabin003.jpg
The full kitchen

cabin002.jpg
Hallway towards bedroom (the closed door leads to the bathroom)

cabin001.jpg
Taken from the front door looking at the living room (the blank wall next to DH is a pull down bed)

cabin004.jpg
Light fixture in the bedroom

disney03112.jpg
Swan towels were in every window

These pics actually prompted me to book a totally unexpected and unplanned vacation for July '07! Pics are so good that I couldn't decide which resort...so we'll just hop! WL, BWI, and AKL standard Kiliminjaro Club! Anybody out there have any experience with AKL's standard KC? We're hoping for either Kudo or Zebra trails (no ostrich or giraffe, please!), with an inward facing view of the circle/Arusha savanna. How 'bout it, AKL vets?

...ya might wanna check out THIS link:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=752192 :thumbsup2 [and get a GRANDE cup of coffee......]

I'm really digging this thread. It's cool to see resorts from CA & Tokyo...even Hilton Head. :teeth: I just didn't know about DVC, but the BC & BW villas looks so NICE. ::yes:: Maybe I oughta really consider it. :scratchin:

Ok so here's the BC's Presidential suite - Newport Suite. This was during our July 2005 stay.

Foyer from one angle and then another
BC14.jpg

BC6.jpg

Looking at the living room from different angles
BC4.jpg

BC2.jpg

BC1.jpg

Master Bedroom. This was HUGE. You can have a couples massage in here without a problem.
BC7.jpg

BC11.jpg

Master Bathroom. Not photographed: A huge walk in closet to the right along with a separate toilet area.
BC8.jpg

BC9.jpg

2nd Guest room with King bed. Now there is a day bed that will fit up to an older child, but we lost that photo.
BC10.jpg

BC12.jpg

One of the many views from the 3 different balconies.
BC13.jpg

Thank you so much.
we stayed there last year and loved it.
The pictures I took didn't come out to good.

Someone asked earlier, but I scanned ALL THE PAGES :surfweb: and couldn't find a picture of the trundle bed at POR. Anybody have one to post???? :confused3

Thanks!!

We had a 2 bedroom villa. It was actually just a one-bedroom and a studio with a connecting door. Therefore, obviously separate balconies. We faced the front driveway, so we got to see the fireworks from Epcot. But we wanted to sleep with the door to the balcony opened (it was gorgeous outside) which proved to be a mistake because it was quite loud with people returning to the hotel to quite late. It was a Saturday and people were out watching the football game!

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

Master Bedroom with King
DSCF0043.jpg

Master bathroom
DSCF0044.jpg

Master bathroom
DSCF0045.jpg

Master bedroom with King
DSCF0046.jpg

Our view from the balcony to the front driveway
DSCF0048.jpg

Sorry, I didn't take any pictures of the studio side of the room! That had a standard size bathroom which we didn't really use since the boys liked to take a bath in the gigantic bathtub!

I am leaving on Sunday for Saratoga Springs (studio). Will have to take more comprehensive pics! Our first trip to SSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter