Disney Resort ROOM Picture Thread *Index page 93*

Forgot to post pictures in this thread of our room at POR this November. They follow below.

por-amoirebth.jpg

por-beds.jpg

por-table.jpg

por_sasagoula.jpg

por_riversidemill.jpg

King Room at CSR - in the Cabana section. We were very close to the pool and the bus stop. The room view was not that great.

We enjoyed our one night stay here.
DisneyDec06032.jpg

Do most of the resort come with hook up for an Playstation 2 or XBox 360 game systems? If so that would be cool, cause we have a family of gamers that can't travel without bringing the game consoles.

New here... Great thread, thanks for the help.
I have a challenge for you. :goodvibes Does anyone have pics of a Deluxe Garden Room at the CR? I know it has one king and more floor space than a std room. I was told by reservations that there are only 3 open now because of the north wing being closed. She also said it is sort of J-shaped. Anyone? BTW, it is different than just a view upgrade. Thanks! I'll try to post some of my pics soon.

New here... Great thread, thanks for the help.
I have a challenge for you. :goodvibes Does anyone have pics of a Deluxe Garden Room at the CR? I know it has one king and more floor space than a std room. I was told by reservations that there are only 3 open now because of the north wing being closed. She also said it is sort of J-shaped. Anyone? BTW, it is different than just a view upgrade. Thanks! I'll try to post some of my pics soon.

...welcome to the 'DIS'...if you scroll all these pages, I believe that I remember seeing some Garden view rooms from CR.....or mebbe that was from another thread.....I'll see if I can find that other thread and post a link for you.....:)

Wilderness Lodge Room 4041. Here's the view. Room was pre-renovation, so I didn't include those. Was a two-queen room. Balcony was open (not Stone). On the far right side of "The Bear Face", directly over Artist Point.

Looking straight out....
836864041_-_Looking_Straight_Out.jpg

Looking slightly to the right.....
836864041-Looking_Right.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter