Disney Resort Restaurants

MichelleWDWfan

DIS Veteran
I'm making my 1st trip in Sept.

I'm staying offsite on Harbor blvd at Ramada Maingate.
I won't have a car.
What's the best way to get to Paradise Pier and Disneyland hotel to eat @ the restaurants?
Is there a shuttle?

I would recommend Uber or a traditional taxi, or just walk through the esplanade and Downtown Disney. The walk is probably 15 minutes or so and you'll have to go through bag check, but I still think it's faster than going around the parks on Katella. There is also usually some live music in DTD to enjoy on your way. If you are totally unfamiliar with the area, one thing that really helped me was to look at it on Google Maps. You can locate your hotel and then find the best route.

Have fun planning!

I posted a similar thread yesterday and the answer is, you have to walk or take the Monorail from Tomorrowland to DTD and then there's a sidewalk that leads back to PPH.
However, I once took a cab from Harbor to the front of the DL hotel and it was only $10. PP hotel should be similar. I may take a cab there for dinner and walk back to DTD and onto the Monorail.

Thank you both very much!
My apologies, Indiana Scott, I didn't notice your thread, if I had I wouldn't have posted and just followed yours.

I'm sorry I'm almost positive I'm posting in the wrong place...why I can't find a DLR transportation thread is beyond me. Could be sleep deprivation!

I've never been to DLR, but just signed up for the Tinker Bell 10K in May 2016! :D Super excited! I have 5 kids, and I'm leaving them all behind with my husband!! It does break my heart, but only like halfway, since we're surprising them over Thanksgiving by going to the World. ;)

I live in Fargo, ND...and am so lost on what the best way to get to DLR is...I know LAX is going to probably be slightly cheaper than SNA but are there shuttles to any hotels near DLR? I know there's not Magical/Tragical Express but where do I begin on getting myself to/from DLR? I am hoping to not rent a car, I've driven in/around LA/SoCAL more than enough times ;)

Thank you so much guys!

I'm sorry I'm almost positive I'm posting in the wrong place...why I can't find a DLR transportation thread is beyond me. Could be sleep deprivation!

I've never been to DLR, but just signed up for the Tinker Bell 10K in May 2016! :D Super excited! I have 5 kids, and I'm leaving them all behind with my husband!! It does break my heart, but only like halfway, since we're surprising them over Thanksgiving by going to the World. ;)

I live in Fargo, ND...and am so lost on what the best way to get to DLR is...I know LAX is going to probably be slightly cheaper than SNA but are there shuttles to any hotels near DLR? I know there's not Magical/Tragical Express but where do I begin on getting myself to/from DLR? I am hoping to not rent a car, I've driven in/around LA/SoCAL more than enough times ;)

Thank you so much guys!
There is no DLR area hotel with an airport shuttle from LAX or SNA. You'll need to book a private transfer. For a single person, a shared van is usually the cheapest option. You'll have to price airfare to both airports to see which works out best once you factor in the cost of the transfer. If you're not renting a car or staying on site I'd recommend reading the runDisney guide for the 2015 Tink and other 2016 races as they come up. Some hotels have shuttles that will drop you off on the east end of the esplanade for the race. It's a pretty long walk through DTD to the corrals, but not as bad as it is walking from some hotels that don't have the shuttle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter