Disney Resort Instead Of / Near Gaylord Palms?

j9psu

Mouseketeer
Hoping those in the know can help me figure this out! 😉 We have kiddos participating in a music festival--which is being held at the Gaylord Palms resort in November. Prices there look to be over $400 per night, so we're exploring other options. (Maybe Disney resorts will be just as pricey???) At any rate, wondering which Disney resorts are the closest / most convenient to Gaylord Palms in case we need to go back and forth? Suggestions welcomed and appreciated! Thanks!

First I would check to see if there is a group rate for your event.

Second, I stayed at Pop Century back in May when I attended a scrapbook convention at the Gaylord. I took a Lyft ride and it was usually about $7 or 8 dollars plus my tip for the driver. It is a very short drive. This is your best option if you don’t need a car for anything else because both the Gaylord and now Disney charge to park in their lots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter