Disney Reservations Online

Jenbabe411

Earning My Ears
I am a DVC member and we are checking in to BLT on 10/20. Got online this morning and booked Ohana for that day. Am trying to book the other days but it keeps giving me this message that only resort guests get to book 180 days out and to enter my confirmation code. When I do it says it can't find it. I go to the website enter it again under my email and it is confirmed and my Ohana reservation is there but the same situation happens again. Very frustrated. Any insight? I guess I will just wait to call on the phone.

Unfortunately its been going on since last October. Fortunately I follow DIS :cool1: and slept in till 6:30 and called at 7am to Dining.

I got everything I wanted except Fantasmic package.

Man, I wish I had seen this yesterday... I could have slept until 6:30 instead getting up at 5:35 to make sure I had coffee in hand :coffee: and be in front of the computer at 5:59!

Unfortunately its been going on since last October. Fortunately I follow DIS :cool1: and slept in till 6:30 and called at 7am to Dining.

I got everything I wanted except Fantasmic package.

They told me Fantasmic package wouldn't load and that she would tell the manager and I could try in a couple days. Did they tell you this as well or that it was full? I tried for 11/5

Cm told me the same thing...it won't load and to keep trying. It would be in by at least the end of the week. :confused3

Have you guys been able to book the Fantasmic package yet? I just called for the first time since Monday and they said it still will not load. Said to keep calling every other day or so. Is this normal? Does it happen often? Why does it happen? Is the package on a different booking window or something?

I couldn't get Fantasmic online, so I called and the CM was able to give me the exact time I wanted. That was on April 30th for our honeymoon in October.

We were able to make dining reservation online , when we liked to see what we made . We can't see our reservation so we have to call in to check all our dining reservations . This problem been going on for long time . Hope they get it fix soon . Have a happy Mother's Day to all Disney Mothers out there .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter