• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Reservation Help - Tea at the GF

DisneyLvr55

<font color=darkorchid>The thing swooped down, hit
We are not going for a while, but I'm in the Disney reservation site, and I can't seem to find the Garden View Lounge Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian in there. I made reservations via the website last year, so I know its possible, but maybe I'm putting in the wrong name? I looked up Grand Floridian, and its still not coming up.... Please help!! ::yes::

TIA!

I can't seem to find it either and I know I have made reservations online before.

Give WDW Dining a call.

We are not going for a while, but I'm in the Disney reservation site, and I can't seem to find the Garden View Lounge Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian in there. I made reservations via the website last year, so I know its possible, but maybe I'm putting in the wrong name? I looked up Grand Floridian, and its still not coming up.... Please help!! ::yes::

TIA!

You cannot make reservations for tea online. You must call. While you may have done it in the past (as have I) it is no longer possible.

Thanks guys!!! Its a while away still, but I like to be prepaired!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter