Disney recipes for Christmas dinner?

icunurse

Earning My Ears
I am starting all my Christmas planning early this year:santa: So I am asking for suggestions for my dinners. Christmas Eve I am making a prime rib, Christmas morning we will have tonga toast, and I am making a turkey for dinner. I need some suggestions for sides....any good Disney sides dishes that you think will work? Maybe deserts too. Thanks everyone!:love:

For thanksgiving last year, I made Oreo Bon Bons from Cape May Cafe.

This year my responsabilities at Thanksgiving have changed and I get to make the Turkey :scared: and possibily something else...we'll see what I'll come up Disney for that.

If you look at allearsnet.com they have some Disney recipes that are very good.

For thanksgiving last year, I made Oreo Bon Bons from Cape May Cafe.

This year my responsabilities at Thanksgiving have changed and I get to make the Turkey :scared: and possibily something else...we'll see what I'll come up Disney for that.

If you look at allearsnet.com they have some Disney recipes that are very good.

Go to www.foodtv.com & do Altons Brown Turkey easy & great.

Kae

It's tricky to make but I love the pineapple upside down cheesecake from Animal Kindgom. I got the receipe from allearsnet.com

What about the mashed potatoes from Chef Mickey's?

Another good idea is the mac and cheese from Artist Pointe or Jiko's

The Butternut Squash soup from Boma makes an awesome first course :thumbsup2 And the berry cobbler from Artist Point a nice and easy dessert that you can serve warm with ice cream :cloud9:

Do NOT fear the Turkey!:goodvibes Kae's suggestion about the Alton Brown Turkey is excellent - I've used it for the past four or five years (yes brining does make a huge difference!). And - for the first time last year I cooked the turkey the day BEFORE Thanksgiving, deconstructed it (cut the legs/wings off the body, took the breast meat off) - and put it into a very low (250 degree oven) the next day for an hour to an hour and a half with some of the turkey drippings to keep it moist just to warm it through - and it was PERFECT! No one knew what I had done, everyone raved about it, and I had no stress that day of trying to cook the turkey and other "sides" I was responsible for! Good luck!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter