• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Recipe Swap, Part 3 and Recipe Dividers

Am I confused or is there a group there with 10 people on it?

No, there are 10 recipes in Group 5, but some are doing more than 1 recipe. Because of the duplicate people, we only have to make 6 copies of each recipe.

VickiV

I am sorry to hear about the ****oo. Trying to work with an hand injury would not be fun.

Thank you for telling us yourself. Communication is key. I know we all appreciate it and hope to see more of your work in other swaps.

Thanks AWM I needed that...I have been very upset about the whole thing. I even had my DD try to assemble what I had finished but it just didn't cut it:(

lewdyan1, your package came yesterday. Everything arrived safely. Thanks for the goodies.

For the dividers, everyone has done tabs differently. Mine are larger than most. I think lewdyan1 used chipboard . They are all interesting though.

I have done recipes for Fudge Mudslide in Group 3 and Macaroni & Cheese for Group 4. Those Groups will not be short a recipe now.

pretty in tink's Little Nutty Salad in Group 2 will go out to 6 of the 8 people in the Group. Two people in that Group (that are not in Group 5) will receive a copy of her Konk Kooler recipe from Group 5. She ran out of supplies and could not find more for the Little Nutty Salad. I hope that makes sense.

I am still hoping I can get the recipe done for Jungle Juice in Group 1. There don't seem to be any instructions for it though, just the ingredients, so I have just written mix and chill.

We will probably ship these out at the beginning of next week instead of this week since I am doing the extra recipes.

Thanks for everyone's patience! There are some really great recipes here. :cool1:

VickiV

Just doing my tiny prima swap fills me with extra admiration for all you hostesses who handle mega swaps:worship:

I promise never to even THINK anyone could get things out quicker than you lovely ladies:hug: Just spreading those slippery packets over my table made me :hyper:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've generally forgotten what I should be expecting by the time it reaches me - I just love post! You could (almost :rolleyes1 ) send me your :laundy: and I'd be happy:rotfl2:

Mine should have arrived by now. I sent it priority from New Mexico since I was on the road.

Mine should have arrived by now. I sent it priority from New Mexico since I was on the road.

I'm sorry ChrisnSteph! I thought I posted that it came on Saturday. I remember doing it, but I don't see the post here, so maybe I dreamed it. :confused3 :faint:

Anyway, it did arrive and looks great.

VickiV

I'm not used to sending swaps to the hostess so early, so sitting here waiting is killing me! I keep hoping that you will say that you are mailing them out...

I'll get them out as soon as I can. I'd love to just sit down and look at them myself right now. The first recipe swap we did, all the recipes were in before the deadline and we actually got them shipped back out before the posted shipping date.

VickiV

I have 3 packages ready for shipping tomorrow. Pick-up has been scheduled. Going out priority are LUV2BNWDW, ChrisnSteph, and mla1977.

lewdyan, your envelope did come.

VickiV

I'm not used to sending swaps to the hostess so early, so sitting here waiting is killing me! I keep hoping that you will say that you are mailing them out...

It may be taking a bit longer because Vicki stepped up to fill in for me when I had to drop the ball at the last minute. I really appreciate her doing that so you all don't miss out because of what happened to me. Thanks Vicki:hug:

I wasn't complaining about having to wait. I sent my recipes in before my vacation and about 2 weeks before they were due. I usually send stuff very close to the mail date so the turn over time is quick. Since I sent my stuff in really early, it seems like forever. If I hadn't gone on vacation, I would have sent stuff in later.

I finished the last recipe yesterday, so no one has to get an extra copy of their own recipe back. Doing the extra recipes has kept my mind off bad things that have happened here. I hope to get most of the rest of the packages shipped on Monday or Tuesday.

VickiV

Sorry you've hd bad things:hug: I wish I'd known - I'd have put some chocolate in with your primas!

Just had to jump in and say....I got my package today..I was so excited!!!
Everything looks great.

Tracy

Got my package today too! Thanks everyone! They look great.

I got everything a couple of days ago. Everyone did a good job! However, I noticed on my card that I made a mistake on the recipe. It's the Orange and Mango soup, and instead of 1 lb. of puree it should read 2. I don't know how that got by me. I'm sorry!

Everyone else's packages went out today. My DH is glad to have absolutely no scrapbooking stuff in the dining room right now. I see on the swap calendar though that we are scheduled to start another next month ;)

VickiV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter