Disney Recipe Swap, Part 3 and Recipe Dividers

Hey girls ..

Mine will be going postal first thing Saturday morning -- Sorry it will be a day late going out -- I didnt' make it yesterday to the post office and with the Red Wing Parade and Rally Today I am not going to make it in time to the post office ;-) But first thing tommorow they will on the way

Thanks
Julie

Mine are going to be delayed as well...maybe until Monday. Yesterday I sliced open my finger playing with the new kitchen gadget my dh had gotten me...I have to finish up a few things before I can mail them...I intended to do that last night but that couldn't happen. Hopefully I can get more use of my finger/hand over the weekend:furious: Sorry:sad2:

Thanks Vicki,
I was hoping they'd be ok. So I've been nervously waiting for you to tell me you got them..lol

Tracy

Disney rider, yours arrived on Saturday. Everything looks good. The bonus recipe sounds great! We have access to a lot of the main ingredients in our locale. I'm not spoiling the surprise for everyone. Those zebras are too cute!

VickiV

Disney rider, yours arrived on Saturday. Everything looks good. The bonus recipe sounds great! We have access to a lot of the main ingredients in our locale. I'm not spoiling the surprise for everyone. Those zebras are too cute!

VickiV

Wow that took a long time....Maybe they sent them by pony express LOL
I'm glad you like the bounus and yes it's awesome!!!
Don't you love the zebra's I saw those and scremed like a little girl i bought 2 extra packages for myself as well!!!

Those zebras are so crazy. I'm glad I get one. I haven't seen any of them around here.

VickiV

Those zebras are so crazy. I'm glad I get one. I haven't seen any of them around here.

VickiV

They are brand new to the jolee's line
Maybe the scrap fairy will drop off a package or 2 for you soon:wizard: :rolleyes1 pixiedust:

I'm so sorry, mine went out in todays mail. Here's a pic to show you they ARE done!

DSC_5455_by_Steph315.JPG

I know I have neglected to say thanks for all the hostess gifts. It is not because of a lack of appreciation though. The last few weeks have been sad for pretty in tink and I. Receiving all the recipes and the dividers in the mail has been uplifting to see the imagination and talents of everyone. We do really appreciate everything that's been sent. If you didn't send anything, please don't feel bad. Hostess gifts are definately not mandatory!

We have some beautiful recipes and dividers in these groups too!

VickiV

We are waiting on lewdyan1 and chrisnsteph. Their packages have been sent, but haven't arrived yet.

aprilvaca04 has pm'd me and has had to back out of the swap now. She was in Groups 1, 3, and 7.

I did do a recipe last night for Group B that needed an angel. It turned out really well.

VickiV

Am I confused or is there a group there with 10 people on it?

We are waiting on lewdyan1 and chrisnsteph. Their packages have been sent, but haven't arrived yet.

aprilvaca04 has pm'd me and has had to back out of the swap now. She was in Groups 1, 3, and 7.

I did do a recipe last night for Group B that needed an angel. It turned out really well.

VickiV

I truly do apologize to everyone in my groups for having to back out. I fully intended to honor my commitment but life got in the way. I injured my finger and was not able to produce nearly the quality work you all deserve so rather then just send anything I decided to back out. Again I am truly sorry:flower3:

I am sorry to hear about the ****oo. Trying to work with an hand injury would not be fun.

Thank you for telling us yourself. Communication is key. I know we all appreciate it and hope to see more of your work in other swaps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter