• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Recipe Swap, Part 3 and Recipe Dividers

Group 2 - Baked Eggs from the Swan and Dolphin
Group 4 - Angel Hair Harlan from the Swan and Dolphin

I've just realised I've done one too many for group 4. Vicki, you're in that group already but if Pretty in Tink would like it she is welcome. Otherwise send it back with the stuff.

I have my recipes formated & printed out. :thumbsup2
I should be able to mail these on Monday.

Thanks for everyone angelling! I know that it's last minute.

MazdaUK-We have been doing extras of all our recipes to give to family members as gifts. An extra recipe is never a problem for us! :rotfl2: Thanks so much for your offer.

VickiV

On my way to the PO ::yes::

Hey MazdaUK! You must have sent your package the right way. It's already here! Imagine 4 days to go that far!

Everything looks good. The box got a bit indented on one end, but just a few corners got curved a bit, no harm done really. I'll look for another box to ship back to you.

As far as that Pluto Divider, I think I might have chose that 1 too, but I'll send it back to you. Pluto is really cute! Now the choice with be Tinkerbell or Mickey. Hmm... :confused3 Thanks so much for the goodies.

VickiV

You're welcome! And that was pretty quick! Somehow when I was doing the dividers I thoguht SOMEONE there might be glad of a Tink one:rolleyes1

I have one left to finish, it's printed.
How big should the tabs on the dividers be? I need to fit soups, salads, and sides on it.
Vicki

What if you stack the words? Then it can stick out more instead of going longer.
I totally don't remember what I cut my out at. I used the Cricut.

AlexWyattMommy's tabs are approximately 2" x 3/4". There is a triangular part that come down from the tab with a hole for a brad. The total size is about 2" x 1 1/4" altogether.

MazdaUK's tabs are approximately 2 3/4" x 3/4". It is a rectangle.

I have soups, salads, and sides also for the other set of dividers. I have been thinking how to put that long a title on the tab too. I don't know if I will go with a longer tab so the letters can be a bit larger, or if I will go with smaller letters.

I got another recipe done last night.

VickiV

AWM and Vicki, Thanks so much. I kept procrastinating, because I wasn't sure what size to make them. I'll work on the tabs tomorrow.
Vicki

Mine actually went out on Friday. I put stamps on a flat rate envelope and the mailman at work took it. Hopefully he doesn't have any problems with it. I'm in WDW this week so I won't be home to pick it up if they return it to me. Let me know if you get it!

Mine actually went out on Friday. I put stamps on a flat rate envelope and the mailman at work took it. Hopefully he doesn't have any problems with it. I'm in WDW this week so I won't be home to pick it up if they return it to me. Let me know if you get it!

I got it today. Everything is great!

VickiV

I finished my last recipe. I have 2 that I might tweak a little, but other than that, I am done with all 10 recipes.

VickiV

I'm packing mine up and just want to clarify. I label directly on the back of the recipe itself and place all of one group in one baggy?

My dividers I wrapped with saran/plastic wrap. Don't use that super sticky gluey cloudy Glad kind. Just the plain old clear works best.
These last ones I doubled bagged with the foldover kind of baggies. I have yet to find a baggie other than gallon sized to fit these. And I'm out of gallon ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter