• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Recipe Swap, Part 3 and Recipe Dividers

I cannot remember where I found the recipe for Fried Chicken from 50's Prime Time Cafe. Does anyone have it? I found one, but it didn't look like I remember, because I don't think I would have picked it!-soy flour and dry eggs? If that is it, can I change my mind and do something else?
Thanks, Vicki

I'll check my books and get back to you.

Tracy

Thanks Tracy! I tried to pick recipes that I might actually make. Might being the keyword. (I don't really like to cook!)

I have the rest printed and ready to assemble. I couldn't get the scanner to cooperate for the dividers. Maybe tomorrow....
Vicki

So, do I do the fried chicken recipe that I don't like, or can I change? Does it matter to anyone? I'd like to finish these up this afternoon.
Thanks, Vicki

Did you try allears? They have loads of the recipes

ETA - forgot to say - I'm done! I'll pack them up and post them on Tuesday

I have 2 1/4 recipes to go. and 2 sets of dividers still..... BUT now that I've seen AWM's super cute dividers I feel like I am ready to tackle them :) Time to get moving on them! I think I have 5 done altogether.

I'm almost done! I'll probably get it finished tonight. I have the Tonga Toast recipe printed I just need to crop it and attach it to the cards that I finished last night. I'll try to mail it tomorrow so I don't forget about it in the rush to pack everything for my trip.

3 more days til I try the real Tonga Toast and have my Dole Whip for Bawb!

So, do I do the fried chicken recipe that I don't like, or can I change? Does it matter to anyone? I'd like to finish these up this afternoon.
Thanks, Vicki

If you can't find it, you can change. I tried to look for you, but my computer access right now isn't good, so I didn't have any luck.

VickiV

I have 8 out of 10 recipes done. I still need to do Sweet Potato Pancakes and 'Ohana Green Beans and 3 sets of dividers.

VickiV

I received these on Saturday I think. I couldn't get onto disboards for some reason though. Sorry it took so long to post that they arrived safely, and thanks for the ribbon.

VickiV

That's okay. I'm glad they are there safely too.
I couldn't think of anything else to send as a gift. Hope the ribbon proves useful.

For group 1, I'm changing to Cliff's Lemonade. California Grill. I'll be working on these tonight. My other groups are finished.
Thanks, Vicki

My recipes are done. I will package them up this weekend and mail early next week.

Rebecca

I'll take the spots in group A and group D. I'll look for recipes and post later. My others are finished and I can work on these this weekend.
Thanks, Vicki

I can do C and the appetizer dividers Vicki- I will just mail things off at the end of the week. It will be Sunday before I decide on which recipes- I have to look at the swap and see what I want to do.

Rebecca

For group A- Cottage Pie, Rose and Crown Pub
group d- Frunch, Boma, AKL

I think these are from the appropriate swaps. if not, let me know and I'll keep looking. Thanks, Vicki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter