Disney Recipe Swap, Part 3 and Recipe Dividers

Vicki- I believe Kungalash is from the Adventurer's Club on Pleasure Island- if it is a drink then I know for sure it is- I know that is is said a lot at the club.

Rebecca

I thought it was. Thanks!

VickiV

Ok soooo yeah I'm getting addicted to this SWAP My BF is over my shoulder saying "ohh that sounds good you can scrap that!!!"
Soooo I'm giveing into peer pressure..
I want to do ones that were done in the old SWAPS

Pink Leilani Drink-Coral Isle Cafe-Poly
Port Orleans Beignets
Strawberry Soup-1900 Park Fare
and
Zebra Coffee Domes-Boma
I want to do another alchohol drink.......ohhhhh yeah found one!!!
Mint Julep-POR
And my BF wants to let the ladies in my groups know that I will be scrapping a seperate bonus page that will be one of his recipes that he created. (he brags....ALOT)Men and Ego's what you gonna do right...:confused3 :rolleyes:

Could I please be in 2 groups:
Group 3 Fudge Mudslide-Beaches and Cream
Group 4 Macaroni & Cheese-JIKO Animal Kingdom Lodge
I may check back later today and see how the groups are going with the possibility of looking to join one more...I need to do a bit more homework;)
Thanks

I'll add in:
Group 4(2nd) Chocolate Cookie Mousse- Cape May Cafe
Group 5: Honey crunch Cake- California Grill

Rebecca

I've been at work and missed this cos of the time differnce:sad1:

Can I be in 4 not done before recipe groups, and if you open up more divider groups can I be in one of each please - I'll look in my recipe books tonight and let you know what they'll be tomorrow.

Thanks you

I've been at work and missed this cos of the time differnce:sad1:

Can I be in 4 not done before recipe groups, and if you open up more divider groups can I be in one of each please - I'll look in my recipe books tonight and let you know what they'll be tomorrow.

Thanks you

There are still Apetizers or Breads & Breakfast, or Soups, Salads, & Sides left in both divider groups.

Rebecca

I think I might want to try this one. HMmmm I'll look at my Disney Cookbooks and get back to you. When are you closing sign-ups?

Tracy

I think we will close this next Monday, April 7. It will give people a chance to see what recipes they want to do.

VickiV

Can I have appetisers in one and breads and breakfasts for the other - don't mind which way tround. Thanks! :thumbsup: (I was late home from a conference and not reading straight, obviously ;-) )

I never even got my recipe books out- let me have a thunk and get back ont her ecipes tongith - sorry :blush:

OK - got them! I don't think they've been done before:

Gp 1 Tomato dip with warm goats cheese, Tony's Town Square

Gp 2 Honey Lime dressing, Ohana

Gp 3 - Chicken & Leek Pie, Rose & Crown

Gp 4 - Maple Syrup Pie, le Cellier

Guess who likes pie! :rolleyes:

And my BF wants to let the ladies in my groups know that I will be scrapping a seperate bonus page that will be one of his recipes that he created. (he brags....ALOT)Men and Ego's what you gonna do right...:confused3 :rolleyes:

Gotta love a bonus page!

Hi there ..

I think that I will try 2 recipes .. I will let you know which ones tonight when I get my cookbook out ...

and I would like to take the Breads & Breakfast Disney divider if that is okay ;-)

Ok...sorry, but I have two more questions.

1. Does it matter if its from Disneyland? Or as long as its a Disney recipe its ok.

2. How do you know which group to ask to be in?

Tracy

Ok...sorry, but I have two more questions.

1. Does it matter if its from Disneyland? Or as long as its a Disney recipe its ok.

Disneyland or the Disney Cruise Line or any of the other parks are all fair game.

2. How do you know which group to ask to be in?You can choose by the recipes unless you want on of the ones that has been done previously (the list is in an earlier post) in which case post what you want. I will probably know which group of recipes it was in if you don't know quite how to find out. I have been in a lot of the groups we have done.

Tracy

We would love to have you join us.

Rebecca

Tracy- you can ask to be in any group you want to. Some people look at what is in each group and decide based on what recipes are in a group. For instance-if you dont eat seafood, a group with all crab cakes or chowders,etc would be a group you would stay away from. Just pick any Disney recipe and let us know-and if you dont have a preference we'll just put you in any random group, sometimes we try to even it out so a group doesnt have all soups or something for the people who dont care where they go. If it's a recipe done in a prior swap we can figure out where it goes for you-if you have any more questions just let us know, we're happy to help!

If it's okay I think I'd like to dive in and do one more to finish up group 1. I'd like to do jungle Juice from Boma AKL if that's alright.

We would love to have you join us.

Rebecca

Why Thank You...:flower3:

Ok I've got one I want to do ..I might have another one if I can figure out what to do with it.

Gingerbread Mickey
Monorail Cafe
Disneyland Hotel

Its a old cookbook..lol
When I was looking through it I noticed some of the restaurants names have changed or they no longer exist.

Tracy

Why Thank You...:flower3:

Ok I've got one I want to do ..I might have another one if I can figure out what to do with it.

Gingerbread Mickey
Monorail Cafe
Disneyland Hotel

Its a old cookbook..lol
When I was looking through it I noticed some of the restaurants names have changed or they no longer exist.

Tracy

I signed you up for the Gingerbread Mickey. If you want to do more, just post today or tomorrow. I'll be closing sign-ups tomorrow night. If you aren't sure which recipe(s), just post and I'll get you in a group, then you can post later and let us know which recipe(s) you decide on.

For my first Disney Recipe Swap, I also did recipes from a Disney cookbook. They were ones I used all the time, so I knew we liked them. One of the restaurants had closed for one of my recipes too.

VickiV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter