Disney Quest?

05focus

Mouseketeer
I got my coupon book in the mail today and got two free admission coupons to Disney Quest. I was wondering what exactly it is, if it's worth going to, and how much time should be put aside to do it? Also, is the admission all I need to get in there? Or are there extra costs as well?
Thanks!

Don't need anything else besides the admission ticket, unless you buy a video of your 'create a rollercoaster' experience which I think was around 20 bucks...its very short though. They do have two areas to eat inside...fun experience for a couple of hours, you should go, its free, why not?

I got my coupon book in the mail today and got two free admission coupons to Disney Quest. I was wondering what exactly it is, if it's worth going to, and how much time should be put aside to do it? Also, is the admission all I need to get in there? Or are there extra costs as well? Thanks!

How did you get a coupon book? I'd appreciate knowing. Thanks!

From what I remember every Disney package reservation comes with 2 admission tickets to Disney Quest. :-)

Just a quick note. The name of the person your room is booked in has to be the one to redeem the free ticket. You have to show id. We were just there last month and my 2 boys took the free tickets and went and they called me and I had to go down and show id to redeem the tickets. I was at the Marketplace and wasn't a big deal but if I wasn't it would have been a pain.

Just a quick note. The name of the person your room is booked in has to be the one to redeem the free ticket. You have to show id. We were just there last month and my 2 boys took the free tickets and went and they called me and I had to go down and show id to redeem the tickets. I was at the Marketplace and wasn't a big deal but if I wasn't it would have been a pain.

Thanks for the information. We have two rooms booked and the kids were going to use these free tickets. We will make sure to go with them so they can use them. This Board provides so much good information!!!!!!

Any ideas how long the coupon is good for? I have a package booked in November but we were planning to visit DQ on a return trip in January...

How did you get a coupon book? I'd appreciate knowing. Thanks!

The coupon book comes with any resort stay package. It just has a few free redeemables and a rundown of your package details.

DisneyQuest is great if you like video games. It's definitely worht a few hours. I LOVE the Virtual Pirates of the Caribbean simulator game! Also, on the top two floors they have a lot of classic arcade games and pinball and skiball, all free play.

We will have 6 tickets free and need three more. What's the cost for admission?

The cost can vary depending on the time of the day. Sometimes later in the evening they will have it half price. I think that started at around 8pm. Or you can buy the tickets ahead of time on something like Undercover tourist. Tickets on there are $43.90 for adults and $38.90 for kids 3-9.

I typically like to go in the evening time and spend several hours. That's all I can handle of the video games.

Sorry to hijack this thread-- are the two free tickets for adults or children? We are 2 adults and 2 children, I have a FD package booked and will get 2 free admissions, so I assume we will need to buy admission for 2 more? Haven't done a package before--TIA!

If you have 6 free tickets, does this mean you have 3 room packages? And are your tickets Water Parks and More? Because those WPM tickets can be used for DQ admission. I don't know how the free tickets work but that might be worth looking into before you buy admissions.

Cheers!

Sorry to hijack this thread-- are the two free tickets for adults or children? We are 2 adults and 2 children, I have a FD package booked and will get 2 free admissions, so I assume we will need to buy admission for 2 more? Haven't done a package before--TIA!

2 admissions free with package - 2 kids or adults or 1 of each, doesn't matter. Yes, you'd have to buy 2 more to get 4 people in to Quest. HTH

Assuming you had to buy park tickets with FD, check to see if you have Water Parks and More because if you do you might want to consider using those admits into DQ rather than buying them or see what the upgrade cost to WPM versus buying admission.

Cheers!

Cyber-Mountain is awesome. DS spent most of his time there. I really enjoyed it as well and Pirates of the Caribbean was lot of fun as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter