• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Quest

LIBLULA

Mouseketeer
We have added the water park option to our package this September. The Disney TA said we could also use it for golf and Disney Quest.
What exactly is Disney Quest? I have seen it in Downtown Disney, but have never been there. Is it worth going? She told me we would have 10 tickets (for water parks/golf/DisneyQuest) per person--based on the length of our stay. It was only $50 something a person--I had to ask her twice about the price, because I thought it sounded to cheap!! Is that right? :confused3

What exactly is Disney Quest? I have seen it in Downtown Disney, but have never been there. Is it worth going?

DisneyQuest is an indoor, interactive "theme park." It is 5 stories of different types of games. Some examples are: Classic arcade games, pinball, skeeball, video games, etc. There are also a lot of fun interactive games. It is great for everyone, of all ages. I really love DisneyQuest. If anyone in your family enjoys video games then DisneyQuest is really worth it. Even if you don't really like video games, or if your not good at them, I would still suggest checking it out. You already have the tickets so why not?

DisneyQuest is something I would seriously recommend!

Have a magical day.

Yes you have 10 admissions to any of the water parks, DQ and a round of 9 hole Golf and its only $50.

Its a great deal if you plan on doing any of them more than once.

They work different than the major days in that you can use more than one in a day.

You can go to blizzard beach in the morning, typhoon lagoon in the afternoon and DQ in the evening and it will use 3 admissions.

Quick tip: try to go to DQ early as it tends to get busy as the day goes on.

DQ is also air-conditioned and indoors so if it is raining or really hot, you could spend the afternoon there. However I would not recomend planning a long stay if you have 5 and under. You can only play skeball for so long:rolleyes:

However if you have children who like to play video games and children who like to shop - Split Up and enjoy your day in down-town disney.:)

Mirax

The Pirates of the Caribbean game is an absolute blast!!! no pun intended.

You can also leave and come back which is kind of nice too.

Does anyone know whether you have to pay for the basic arcade games like skee ball and things like that or they part of the standard entrance fee?

Disneyquest is on our must do every single time...especially for teens. Just be aware that it smells not bad, but strange and after awhile all that stuff gives me a headache. I have been known to exit and leave the teens to themselves while I sit at the House of Blues with a refreshment!;)

Our favorites are the POC ride and the top floor with all the games from me and DH's generation..Q-Bert, Pac Man etc.

Great fun for a day that is raining, hot or just a day when going to the parks is not what you want to do!

Kelly

I had never planned on doing it, but a couple of years ago, when I was on the land/sea package, they let you go over to Disney Quest and you got to stay an extra hour before you had to board the bus for the Port. Everyone else had to get back to their resort by noon, but they picked us up by bus right at the entrance to Disney Quest at one p.m.

I found it to be fantastic, and now I go all the time. The extra added money for the water park, golf and DisneyQuest is well worth the extra money.

Is this "real" golf or the mini-golf?

Mary Lou

Real golf (well 9 holes worth)

Here is the description from allears.net.

And beginning June 28, 2008, you can also choose to use a visit to play a round of golf at Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course, a relaxed, nine-hole walking course designed for the entire family. Tee times are required and subject to availability. For tee times, call (407) WDW-GOLF (407-939-4653) or visit disneyworldgolf.com.

more info http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/golf/oak-trail-golf-course/

I think you can rent clubs for under $20.

My DH and I had an absolute blast going there. We went twice during our last trip. It seemed to be less crowded late in the evening. We were spoiled by not having to put quarters or tokens in the machines! The virtual realty Piirates and Jungle Cruise are a must do. Have fun!

We spend a whole day at DQ every trip. Virtual Space Mountain is a blast. You design your own roller coaster and then you get to ride it. (Weekends get very crowded,we try to avoid going then)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter