Disney Quest Vouchers

DJFan88

DIS Veteran
Did I really just receive 2 free tickets for Disney Quest in my package welcome packet you get in the mail? The one with the luggage tags?

Also, it says kids under 14 must be accompanied by a 14 yr. old or older.

Is this the kind of place where my husband and I could sit outside near the door and have a couple of drinks and talk and my 14 yr. old and 12 yr. old could go in and run around for an hour or so and keep in contact with their phone, or too big and not safe enough looking?

Never been or seen it, so I really have no idea.

If they stay together, I would be comfortable sending my kids together at that age. I would instruct them to call as they were getting ready to leave and wait at the gift shop for you to come meet them at the exit.

It's basically just a giant arcade. Your kids should be fine as long as they stay together and actually answer their phone.

Cool! thanks! They are used to doing things like that and being responsible and such.

don't remember that perk in the welcome pack last time we came 2 years ago, ad also noticed that the mini golf is 2 vouchers now instead of just one.

Did I really just receive 2 free tickets for Disney Quest in my package welcome packet you get in the mail? The one with the luggage tags?

Is this the kind of place where my husband and I could sit outside near the door and have a couple of drinks and talk and my 14 yr. old and 12 yr. old could go in and run around for an hour or so and keep in contact with their phone, or too big and not safe enough looking?

Yes this is what we did, just send them in with a cell phone and tell them when you want to meet outside. There are tables are chairs outside Disney Quest perfect for sitting and having a relaxing drink.

I received them in mine about a year and a half ago. I had booked through AAA, I thought that was why I got them.

Not to hijack the read but are these vouchers standard with packages? We have a 10 day package booked with free dining in Nov. Also if they are standard is there an expiration? I would assume it is only during our trip but these would be awesome to use the day before a cruise in March if there was no expiration. We are looking for Downtown Disney things for the day before a trip as single day park tickets are to expensive.

Not to hijack the read but are these vouchers standard with packages? We have a 10 day package booked with free dining in Nov. Also if they are standard is there an expiration? I would assume it is only during our trip but these would be awesome to use the day before a cruise in March if there was no expiration. We are looking for Downtown Disney things for the day before a trip as single day park tickets are to expensive.

They are standard with packages, but have an expiration date. They are only valid for the dates of your package stay.

I agree with the other posters - I would have no problem sending my 12 & 14 year olds in. Good luck getting them out! ;)

Standard. Expires. DS and I have PAP so DisneyQuest is included. I took the vouchers hoping they would convert them to tickets and then I could save for next trip with other DS and DD. Nope, the voucher had to be used during the trip they were provided for. :(

Standard. Expires. DS and I have PAP so DisneyQuest is included. I took the vouchers hoping they would convert them to tickets and then I could save for next trip with other DS and DD. Nope, the voucher had to be used during the trip they were provided for. :(

Bummer, thanks for the info. Maybe we will hit it up on an early day while we are there. I hear all about how dated the place is but all 4 of us love video games and this may be worth a few hours.

You could there isn't any dark corners or anything like that and it seems like its pretty busy usually.

That being said I wish that place had adult only nights... We went in there last summer for a little bit and boy was it overcrowded with crazy pre-teens and teens. The area is really cool and some really great games they likely will be able to relate to you more after playing some classic pacman lol.

You could there isn't any dark corners or anything like that and it seems like its pretty busy usually.

That being said I wish that place had adult only nights... We went in there last summer for a little bit and boy was it overcrowded with crazy pre-teens and teens. The area is really cool and some really great games they likely will be able to relate to you more after playing some classic pacman lol.

I love ideal of adults only nights there with speciality drinks and apps. I'd even pay more. Because the only thing better then pinball is alcohol and pinball.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter