Disney Quest voucher booklet?

ky.

Mouseketeer
I read on another thread that disney gives a voucher booklet with 2 free tickets to disney quest and mini putt in them. I booked the free dinning package back in April for a trip in August so will I get these as well? Also, are the booklets sent in the mail or do you get them at the resort? I had some problems inputting my address into MDE (its fixed now) so I had to put the resort address in to be able to customize our magic bands...I hope they weren't sent there lol. Also, we are driving down so I know we don't get anything for the magical express but will I receive anything at all in the mail (the booklet and/or luggage tags (or are those only if you fly and link you flight info)?

Lastly, if I were to receive anything in the mail when should I expect it to arrive (shortly after booking or closer to our departure date)?

Thanks everyone :)

We got our vouchers in the booklet sent along with our magical express luggage tags. I think about 30 days out.

If you specified that you needed the magical express at the time of your booking you will receive the luggage tags etc. I found in the past that the booklets and magical express info were mailed separately. But all within at least a month before your departure date. You can always call Disney to confirm. If you didn't get it they will be more than happy to mail out another set.

30 days is about it. If you changed your adress after customizing your MB, you should be Ok to receive your booklet at home. Read them carefully both Disney quest and mini golf are good only before 4 Pm (last year). But I am curious, why did you have to put the resort adress for your MB?

30 days is about it. If you changed your adress after customizing your MB, you should be Ok to receive your booklet at home. Read them carefully both Disney quest and mini golf are good only before 4 Pm (last year). But I am curious, why did you have to put the resort adress for your MB?

Whenever I would put my home address I got an error message saying it was invalid. I tried changing my postal code a million times (capital letters, small letters, space, no space) and nothing worked. Whenever I clicked on the "customize magic band" link it would first ask me to input my address. Since my address was 'invalid' the representative on the online chat told me to use the resorts address. I put that and was able to customize our magic bands and a few days later I called and IT was able to fix the issue for me. I still don't know what was invalid about my address tho...

Unfortually you were a victim of bugs in MDE the important thing is that everything is back to normal. Have a magical trip pixiedust:

Whenever I would put my home address I got an error message saying it was invalid. I tried changing my postal code a million times (capital letters, small letters, space, no space) and nothing worked. Whenever I clicked on the "customize magic band" link it would first ask me to input my address. Since my address was 'invalid' the representative on the online chat told me to use the resorts address. I put that and was able to customize our magic bands and a few days later I called and IT was able to fix the issue for me. I still don't know what was invalid about my address tho...

I live in a fairly new subdivision and their system doesn't like my postal code either. I have to use a postal code from a nearby street.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter