Disney Quest and Water Parks time of day

auntyjenn

Dreaming of Disney
How crowded is at at what time of day and day of week at Disney Quest and the water parks? Specifically, how is it different between first thing in the morning, 1pm-ish, 3-4pmish or later?

While I don't have any first hand experience, I have asked the question before and was told that it is best to get to both place right when they open. I plan on doing this for the waterparks. As for Disney Quest, they don't open until 11:30. We plan on hitting MK during EMHs then park hopping to DQ when they open.

Hope this helps! We are trying it next week!:cool1:

Disneyquest will be busy in the evenings...especially Friday and Saturday nights. Also when it rains more people tend to go there.

The water parks tend to empty out between 3 and 4 o'clock. I have read that they are more busy on the weekends because of local people going.

Someone please feel free to comment and correct me if I am wrong.....I would love more input myself as I am debating adding the waterpark and more option to our tickets.

Thanks.

We've been to the water parks multiple times and to Disney Quest once. For all of them we were there at rope drop. For all of them the crowds started building about 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours after rope drop. It truly is worth it to get there when they first open.

My husband and son, 13 at the time, hit Disney Quest at rope drop. I hit the stores. We agreed to meet at 2:00. The guys were not ready to leave, and stayed at DisneyQuest for another hour. They didn't even stop to eat lunch they were having so much fun. My son was so looking forward to DisneyQuest, DH not so much. DH is not into games, arcades...

Here's part of the review I posted:

They said the rafting ride was a bit lame. Their favorite was Cyber Space Mountain. The open/free arcade was “really fun.” They did not do any of the games you had to pay extra for. Buzz Light Year Bumper cars were only “okay.” Ride the Comix was fun, but the head helmets were really heavy.

While I don't have any first hand experience, I have asked the question before and was told that it is best to get to both place right when they open. I plan on doing this for the waterparks. As for Disney Quest, they don't open until 11:30. We plan on hitting MK during EMHs then park hopping to DQ when they open.

Hope this helps! We are trying it next week!:cool1:

Just in case you didn't know...you won't be able to "park hop" from MK to DQ. You will need to use a separate entry (Water Parks Fun & More upgrade) to get into DQ or water parks.

I've always heard that it's best to go right at opening, but the one time we did a water park it was dead about an hour before they closed--no lines whatsoever.

We tend to go to water parks a opening and visit DQ later in the evening.

The busiest time we have saw DQ was in the middle of the afternoon. DH took the kids whilst I shopped and he said that he thinks everyone on vacation had the same idea.

We will stick to going at nights now.

We are a family of four and will be at Disney on Saturday and Sunday. We have one extra park hopper day for each of the adults, and will have to buy for the kids. However, we have numerous extras from old park hoppers that we would like to use on Saturday. My question is, can we use the same ticket (one that the park days have expired, but no the extras) to enter a water park AND disnwyquest on the same day?

And if so, what order should we go? Disneyquest during the day and water park at about 4 or 5 until close? Or vice Versa?

What time is Disney quest open and when does it close?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter