Disney Purse

Allie in Wonderland

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone knew any deals when purchasing the new Disney Dooney and Bourke purse. Originally I had planned to purchase it at the MK shops, but was wondering if anyone knew of a place that offers a better discount. Thank you in advance for your help.:butterfly

If you are a passholder you can get a discount at the World of Disney at Downtown Disney they have them in the back where the jewelry is. When we were there recently they also had wristlets with straps and wallets too! I just love these!

I was able to combine my 20% annual pass and 10% disney visa discounts at the gift shop at the floridaian saving almost 65$ on the large white mickey bag. Good luck in you purse hunt I just love mine.

I was going to get one in December and had the 20% off coupon that printed on my dinner receipt from MK, but found out they only had the black purses. I liked the white ones that were out originally, but I really didn't care for the black ones. It was suppose to be my Christmas present from DH so I had to explain why I came home without it!! :rolleyes1

When we checked out of our last hotel we got a 35% off coupon valid at Downtown Disney stores and resort gift shops. I don't know who they are giving it to; we didn't get one when we checked out of POR, just CSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter