DISney Princesses are back to party w/ the Pirates! May 2008! *WE'RE BACK!!!*

I wish I could join you! I am planning a trip for end of May/beginning of June b/c I got an AP for my upcoming December trip. However, I am a teacher and I checked the dates and the last day for the kiddies is the 22nd and the last day for me is the 23rd.....oh well. Better luck next time for me! :(

Good luck for a good meet!

Put 3 big "kids" down for meet on 22nd in Epcot.
Fire14, Fires_grumpy and Jodi(not a diser)

Not at ALL! I didn't mean to make you think you had offended me or Tadd. I just hoped no one minded if we had more than one banner. I agree, the more choices the better! :goodvibes

So no worries, Cheryl! You did good! :grouphug:

Ok I'm glad I didn't offend you! :goodvibes I can't wait to see the banner Tadd comes up with!!!

Ohhh the theme for the F&G fest is "Fun in the Sun"! Hopefully it will stay sunny for us this time, since we seem to bring the rain with us. :goodvibes

Crossing my fingers now for no rain! :lmao:

Which resturant do you guys want to go to on the Epcot night?
They all sound good to me. Oh and FYI coral reef has amazing chicken, not everything is sea food. :goodvibes

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

I just read about it being called "Fun in the Sun!" How appropriate! :rotfl: We planned it before they did! :lmao:

I've eaten at both restaurants and I am not too crazy about either one because of the lack of vegetarian food options, but it's really up to all of you! :thumbsup2

Le Cellier sounds good to me. Which ever you guys want to go to is ok with me.

Oh and I asked M_I_C_K_E_Y if she could make the banner smaller since it was a little big with the new siggy rules. I noticed it was cut off in mine and Lindsey's so heres the smaller version if you want to use that instead.

rain_or_shine2.jpg

:goodvibes

Is my banner still coming up cut-off? It looks okay to me, so I want to make sure. :) I don't like the new rules because there is no room for my ticker! :sad2:

Tadd and I will be at 'Ohana, but I think we're going to skip the second dinner. He wants to do the romantic birthday dinner thing, since the 22nd is my actual birthday. We will be there for everything else though! :thumbsup2

Tadd has been pretty busy lately, but he would still like to make us a banner for the meet. So we may have more than one to choose from, if that's ok. He's going to try to get that done tomorrow.

Oh, that is so nice and sweet of him! :goodvibes
I am so glad you will be attending the DIS Dinner! :banana:

Will you also be making it to the Epcot Meet?

I wish I could join you! I am planning a trip for end of May/beginning of June b/c I got an AP for my upcoming December trip. However, I am a teacher and I checked the dates and the last day for the kiddies is the 22nd and the last day for me is the 23rd.....oh well. Better luck next time for me! :(

Good luck for a good meet!

Awwww...we are so sorry you can't make it!

Keep a look-out for future DIS Meets with us! :banana:

WE'll just drop by to say hi as our dinner plans are already set.

So, you will just be at the Epcot DIS Meet on May 22?

And...you won't be attending the DIS Dinner at Ohana on May 21, correct?

Just want to make sure I get it right for when we start booking reservations. :thumbsup2

I've eaten at both restaurants and I am not too crazy about either one because of the lack of vegetarian food options, but it's really up to all of you! :thumbsup2

Did you have another suggestion? I have so many issues with food I tend to play it safe, but I want to make sure everyone will have something they want to eat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter